{19} No name Tombstone?

~>AMETHYST<~

 What's everyone freaking out about? It's just a skeleton, it's not like its alive or anything i mean its dead.

"Why won't this stupid thing let go!" Victoria says pulling on the skeleton.

"Step aside and let the strong dude handle it!" Nathaniel says flexing his muscles.

"Hah! Strong? Puh-lease!" Autumn says.

"Hey who's the one that saved us from Josephine's house?" Nathaniel asks.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just get on with it." She replies.

*Tugs* *Rips*

"Hah!" Nathaniel says.

"Yeahh great, you pulled the skeletons arm off!" Victoria shouts.

"Hey at least i got Onyx free." He replies.

I'm getting so annoyed right now i wanna punch somebody's face! We're supposed to be looking for ways to get in the castle! I know i should be really nice as i always am right now but this place gives me a bad vibe i just quickly want to kill this mofo and leave.

"Let me try" I say.

*Touch*

I touch the skeleton's arm that was still hanging on to Onyx's hand and it turned pure black, then a green acid color. It started smoking and the skeleton's grip finally let go and fell to the ground as it turns into ashes.

"What the fudge?" Autumn says.

"Finally my hand is free!" Onyx says holding his hand.

"Amethyst how did you do that?" Victoria asks.

"I-I-

"I am Batman?" Mark asks.

"Mark! Shut up!" Autumn says.

"I don't know I just touched it and that happened." I say.

"Umm maybe it was just a coincidence." Destiny says.

"Yeah maybe.." Jade adds.

"Anyway back to the mission, so far we got a map, a weird looking key, and a green elixir." Jade says.

"Yeah Jade, we know that but what do we do with it, is the question." Onyx replies.

"Open the map duh!" Mark shouts.

"Mark why are you shouting?" Nathaniel asks.

"I-

"Mark i swear if you say I'm Batman one more time i'll punch your face" Nathaniel says.

"I'm-

"Mark! Omg stop it! Your wasting our time!" Victoria shouts annoyed.

"I'm B-

*Punch*

"OMG! Nathaniel why did you punch him?!" Amethyst shouts.

"He's been annoying me since the dance with all this "I'm Batman" talk i just wanted to punch him." Nathaniel says with a serious face.

"Yeah but-

"Ouch bro that hurt.. You made my fudging nose bleed." Mark says, now with a serious expression wiping blood off his nose.

"Look, you were so annoying i wanted to give-

*Punch*

"That didn't hurt" Nathaniel said while getting up from the ground.