Chapter 50- Legacy

The new year of 2024 gave rise to a host of new beginnings as Nick and his brothers leaned into their respective talents and laid the groundwork that would catapult them to new heights.

Asia held the twins in her arms as Nick followed closely behind her hauling all of their luggage. Rocket waddled on his four stumpy little legs, excited that he was going on a new adventure. Since the birth of the babies, Rocket fancied himself the unofficial protector of both Jedi and Sky, so much so, that he began having separation anxiety when the twins were out of his sight. Therefore, the couple made sure to let him tag along on the Paris trip to ease his discomfort. They strapped the sleeping babies into their carriers on top of the soft leather passenger seats for safety. Asia rushed for the window seat as Rocket jumped into the chair next to her and across from the twins so that he could keep a close eye on them.
"Aye, got damn! I guess I'm jus out on my ass huh?" Nick laughed, seeing that there weren't any seats left near his family.
"Rocket might bite you if you try and move him from his baby watching post." Asia teased her husband.
"Mane, I'on wanna have to put Rocket's lil ass in one of them doggy sleeper holds, so I'ma jus lay over here in the lounge." Nick joked.
"This dog is just mirroring you babe. Between you and him, y'all are both driving me insane with the over watching and over protecting." Asia giggled.
"That's dat real nigga security baby! Betta get used to it." Nick laughed loudly as he reclined his body in the soft velvet lounge seat. He took out a pack of Gusher's fruit snacks and proceeded to smack himself into relaxation while they waited for the plane to take off. The family of 5 ate, cuddled and slept on the 9 hour flight from Atlanta to Paris, France.

They landed in the city of love on February 13th to attend Offset's debut as the menswear creative director for Chanel's Spring/Summer collection during Paris fashion week

They landed in the city of love on February 13th to attend Offset's debut as the menswear creative director for Chanel's Spring/Summer collection during Paris fashion week. Their chauffeur picked them up at the airport and transported them to The Four Seasons Hotel where they planed to met up with Quavo, Deja, Mama Treet, Edna, Heaven and Lingo. Nick and Asia climbed out from the spacious back seat of the Maybach, each holding one of the infant carriers in hand. Nick took a deep breath and closed his eyes before walking into the hotel.
"Niggas is in Paris again! It feel good, don't it?" He asked Asia in a light hearted tone.
"Yes, it does! I'm excited!" She grinned.
They made their way into the luxurious presidential suite with Rocket trailing behind them along with the bellhop. Nick tipped the Parisian luggage attendant and plopped down onto one of the blue velvet tufted chairs in front of the bed to rest from the jet lag. Baby Sky began to scream and cry in a hungry rage, jolting him up from his relaxed state.
"Aww my goodness, mommy's coming." Asia said in a gentle tone as she carefully lifted the irate infant from her seat. She unfastened her nursing bra and began to breastfeed the baby girl as Nick walked over to help.
"You want me to give you Jedi too?" Nick asked.
"Yeah, we'd better keep them on the same schedule." Asia smiled. Nick placed his baby boy in Asia's other arm so that he too could fill his tiny tummy with milk. As the twins gulped away, a knock on the door sounded out from the other side of their suite. Nick unlatched the lock and Mama Treet walked in from the adjoining suite.
"I knew I heard my babies in here cryin'. Aww, poodah woodah!" she exclaimed as she walked past Nick and over to see both of the twins.
"It's nice to see you too Mama, got damn! We jus don't mean shit to you no more huh?" Nick joked.
"Aw, now you know I love y'all. Come here and let me hug on you." Mama Treet laughed.
"How was y'alls flight?" Nick asked.
"It was good, nice and smooth. Heaven and Lingo in there sleep, Edna too. But, I'm ready to hit the city with my babies!" Treet announced. "Asia, we can leave all these sleepyheads behind and have us a good ol' time! Just you, me, Jedi and Sky." She smiled from ear to ear.
"Aye, now how I jus got here and you already tryna get rid of me?" Nick frowned.
"Now, you know I love you, stop that!" Treet said as she smothered her son with kisses on the cheek.
"Ah! Nah Mama! See, I ain't even messin' wit cha right now!" Nick grinned as him and his mother showed playful affection toward each other.