7

Chapter Seven: The Beautiful Pirate Regiment

Interstellar pirates can be said to be the most disgusted existence of all countries, but including the Lotong Empire, all countries basically have no way to take pirates. The universe is too big, space pirates hide in one place casually, they can't find it, and it is too difficult to completely exterminate pirates.

The skull symbol in front of Renly's eyes is the oldest and most notorious among pirates. As a normal person, no one will have a good impression of pirates, let alone that this skeleton pirate has just destroyed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Renly.

"The people on the spaceship in front listened, immediately gave up resistance and opened the landing door!" The people on the Skeleton Pirate Ship shouted in an extremely arrogant voice. They are naturally arrogant, the opposite side is just a small spaceship, and they are large spaceships, whether it is attack or defense is several times better than small spaceships, eating each other.

Despite the accident of the skeleton pirate ship, the owner of the small spaceship only struggled a little, and finally opened the spaceship.

Interstellar pirates have a convention that they do not kill if they give up resistance, this is an unspoken rule, and almost all famous pirates abide by such rules, except for those who are new to the fledgling who do not understand anything.

Since such a rule exists, it must make sense. Under normal circumstances, becoming a prisoner is fine as long as the ransom is paid.

However, there are exceptions, if you are good-looking, you may become a forbidden for pirates, and you may also be sold into slavery. There are also pirates who look unhappy and directly become slaves. As for whether this is better than dead, it depends on what you think.

Hahaha!

Seeing the gate of the small spaceship open, there was a burst of laughter from the pirate ship, and a dozen tall pirates wearing protective suits flew over. Surprisingly, these pirates were not dressed in rags and dirty, on the contrary, they were full of spirit, and if not for the hideous bloody skeleton pirate suits, they could have mistaken them for imperial soldiers.

"Scolding, just alone?" The leading pirate scolded in the interstellar lingua franca, "Search!

What made the pirates depressed was that there was really only one black-haired and thin boy. What made them even more embarrassed was that this kid was not generally poor, there were almost no supplies on board, and there was nothing of value. Even if this spaceship is the most valuable, it is only more than one million first-class star coins at most.

"Grab it!" The lead pirate waved his hand and did not put Reilly in his eyes at all.

"Don't kill me!" Ray said in a very normal terrified voice, his body trembling and his face full of fear.

"Hey, it's not bad, it seems that the boss is blessed!" The pirates didn't pay attention to Renly at all just now, and when they heard him exclaim, they found that Renly didn't look ordinary, and the leading pirate smiled viciously, "Capture and catch him is also a great achievement!"

"Yes!" The pirates replied with a 'giggle'.

They did not bring any blindfolds to Renly, but took off their protective clothing in an upright manner, and one of them walked to the podium without looking at Renly, skillfully piloting the spaceship that belonged to him Rayleigh.

Renly's face sank, and the pirates behaved like this to show that they would not let him go. And listening to their tones, it is no surprise that the prophecy of Bra and others has come true, and he may really become a surname slave.