14

Chapter 14: Superb Meat

"These dozen prey were caught by me from the Golden Thunder Star, they were not irradiated, and the meat quality was very delicious. This time, on the one hand, I came to test whether these prey can be eaten, and on the other hand, to determine their rank! Renly explained that he naturally would not tell Mitheus that these prey were all captured by him from Xiuzhen's farm.

"Samoro, these cows and sheep are so strong, the breath is huge!" Following Renly and the others were several Imperial Specialized Meat Inspectors exclaimed, and then they couldn't help but get excited.

Detecting meat is not as cumbersome as you might think.

Due to the large variety of meat in the interstellar, there are countless delicious meats.

In general, the price of a meat is directly related to the grade, and the meat grade score is divided into: poor (0-50), entrance (50-100), ordinary (100-200), boutique (200-500), excellent (500-1000) delicious (1000-2000), superb (2000-5000), unparalleled (5000-10000), universal > 10,000, nine levels, the higher the level, the greater the value.

The grade is also related to four factors: star segment value, taste, rarity, color and shape. The star segment value is multiplied by 100, the taste is multiplied by 80, the rarity degree is multiplied by 50, the color shape is multiplied by 30, and the four equivalent values are added to the meat grade.

These inspectors originally did not expect Rayleigh's dozen goods, but at this time, after seeing these cattle and sheep, the spirit was shocked, they were experienced, and they could see at a glance that these cattle and sheep were at least one star level, and the body was strong, the breath was breathtaking, the star value would not be low, as long as the star value reached one star, it was basically a delicious level, provided that the taste was not negative.

Several inspectors suddenly seemed to have eaten the Great God Pill, their eyes lit up, and they rushed over at once.

"Be careful, these cows and sheep are more fierce!" Reilly reminded.

"Renly, they are all experienced people, you don't have to worry about them!" Chris said with a smile, he looked at a few cows and sheep, and praised, "These cows and sheep are not low in level, it seems that you have picked up treasures again!"

"Haha!" Renly laughed and said nothing.

Kris's strength is about one star and seven stages, and the most powerful black bull, the star value is in one star and eight stages, and the simple strength is stronger than Kris, and Kreis's eye is good, and he is envious when he sees this.

If the number of cattle and sheep like Crane is small, forget it, if the number is more, Renly will be rich again.

There are so many treasures on a planet full of radiation, and Chris has become extremely sympathetic to the person who sold α-876 to Renly, if he knew all this, he would not vomit blood and die.

Soon, several inspectors excitedly called out.

There are seven black bulls, five antelopes and six white pigs. The white pigs with the worst star values are all in the one-star segment, that is, 14 segments, and one star is 13 segments, that is, 1400 points. And the black bull with the highest star value has a star value of up to one star and eight segments, and the average value reaches 17 segments of one star and four segments, which means that it is no surprise that these cattle, sheep and pigs may be at the lowest level.

Don't look at the huge Los Tom Empire, there are countless planets, but meat that really reaches the delicious level is in short supply every year, let alone higher-grade meat. Even if it is delicious meat, even Cattelan is in great demand.