35

Chapter Thirty-Five: The Crazy Fruit of Transformation

"Seriously, Renly, how many magic fruits do you have?" Gracefully restored, Chris held a fine wine and talked calmly with Renly, of course, if you ignored his frenzied eyes that swept towards the Demon Fruit from time to time.

"A lot!" Reilly said seriously.

"Well, you pervert, where the hell did you get this precious thing. You have to know that this kind of thing is turbulent and country-based, equivalent to strategic materials, the value is too great, if you tell me that you have more than 10,000 of this magic fruit, I can tell you that in the future, you will definitely be the most powerful nobleman in the empire! Chris said seriously.

"Exactly, I really have!" Renly smiled.

"Poof!" Chris fell down again and looked at Renly dumbfounded, "Pervert, pervert!" He smiled wryly and said, "Although I would like to know where you got this fruit, I still don't know." Saying that, Chris said positively: "Renly, you should know that the appearance of one or two of the Demon Fruit is enough, if hundreds or thousands appear, it will definitely cause a big mess, so I hope you must be cautious and cautious about this thing!"

Reilly was very moved, and said, "I understand, so I will give you full responsibility for the sale of this Transformation Magic Fruit, how about I give you a ten percent commission?"

Chris's body trembled for a moment, he knew how big Li's profit was from the magic fruit, Renly believed him so much, he even had a feeling of dying for a confidant, forcing himself to calm down, "Thank you Renly, but we are still business, according to the rules of the mercenary union, the mercenary union originally charged you eight percent of the commission, but now you are also a VIP customer of the mercenary union, enjoy the discount, only charge five percent of the commission."

"Seriously, Renly, I really want to thank you, of that five percent, one percent is for me. Of course, this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that these must be counted in my performance, originally relying on your GT cattle, my seat can move, and now I have the position of the Transformation Fruit to rise to the next level, which is already a sure thing! Saying this, Chris was overjoyed in front of Reilly.

"Then congratulations, the higher your status, the greater the benefit to us!" Beckin laughed from the sidelines.

"Renly, Beckin, don't worry, as long as I am there for a day, the mercenary union will always be your most loyal shield!" Chris said positively.

Renly, Bakin, and Chris looked at each other and smiled. Renly said: "In this case, the lottery is calculated according to five percent, but Renly I want to give you an extra three percent, you don't have to refuse, this is what you deserve, you must know that you are busy, and I only provide goods, the risk is borne by you, if you don't want it, I don't dare to entrust you with this matter." "Reilly and Chris are not really friends, it can only be said that it is because interests are close together, so Reilly has to deepen the weight of this interest." In the future, Kreis's identity is not simple.

"Okay, Renly, then I'll take the three percent!" Chris took a serious look at Reilly and said in a fixed voice.

"Renly, don't worry, you give me a few days, I'm going to turn Solance upside down and drive everyone crazy." I definitely won't let you down. Chris calmed down.

"I never doubted this, by the way, Chris, you just said that you are in trouble, I don't know what kind of trouble, maybe we can help you!" Renly laughed.

"Hahaha, Renly, you've done me the biggest favor!" Chris laughed loudly, "With the Transformation Magic Fruit, all my troubles are completely solved, and those jumping beam clowns don't have to care at all." "That's