59

Chapter 59: The Mercenary King Becomes a Cowboy

Renly's brain was open, and the four of them were seen by Renly's straight hair.

Renly is only unfamiliar with the few people who have only heard of Time, they are the idols of many people in the Lotons Empire, and Renly often heard their stories when he was a child. Now that these four people are standing in front of him like this, it feels a little strange.

After the ceremony, the five people sat down directly, and did not speak directly to each other, but looked at each other. Renly was curious about the legendary Four Mercenary Kings, and at the end of time, they were not curious about this young man full of magical legends.

At the end of time, this extremely mysterious mercenary king in the outside world was exposed to Rayleigh at this time. I can't see his specific age, on the surface, he looks like he is in his twenties, and when I look closely, I think he is in his thirties, but his face looks very mild.

The Starry Sky Gate is a person who looks indifferent, he is the second ranked master of the legendary Seven Mercenary Kings, and he looks very dark. Light Wing really has the title of the legendary son of angels, his appearance is extremely handsome, as for the pale hand is very thin, the gloomy aura of the body, but a little not like a heroic mercenary king.

Among them, the Light Wing and the Starry Sky Gate are the same mercenary group of Thorn Light, that is, the mercenary group of Demen, and the Time is the country of ice, the pale hand is alone, and the three parties are also clearly distinguished.

Reilly was observing the four mercenary kings, and the four mercenary kings were naturally observing him.

For the owners of GT cattle, they didn't pay much attention to it when they first knew, but after getting a hint from Chris, they began to pay attention to Reilly. The intelligence of the S-class mercenaries was no joke, and soon they discovered that the Transformation Fruit auctioned by Chris was actually related to Renly!

This really shocked them, but as the existence of the universe for many years, they are not all fools, not to mention that they know that Renly is the son of the Kachel family, and at the same time, His Royal Highness the Third Prince of the Lotons Empire is actually Renly's boyfriend, which makes everyone who has no ideas have even less other thoughts.

"Knock knock!" At this time, several people suddenly heard a voice outside, and the five people turned their heads to look over at the same time. I saw several people rushing to the ground at the same time, and they were busy getting up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm thirsty, come and get some water to drink!" Ryan gurgled.

"Eh, Renly, I have something to come to you!" Bula is serious.

"Hey, why am I here, wasn't I sleeping just now? Who moved me over! Pu Luo said angrily.

"What are you three doing?" Renly had black lines all over his head. He looked at the three people who were explaining indiscriminately, and he didn't know that the three people were eavesdropping just now.

"What, in fact, we're okay, let's leave first!" Prosan three, you drag me, I push you.

"Forget it, you guys come over, I'll introduce you to a few legends!" Reilly beckoned with a smile, but he knew that the three brothers were still fans of the mercenary king. Among them, Puluo is especially guilty, his favorite is the pale hand that has always shown its gloomy face, and of course, he prefers the white bone saint who is known for his horror.

"Really, great!" Ryan's eyes lit up.

"Who are these people, I don't need to introduce them!" Reilly shook his head, and then said to the people of Time, "Don't be surprised by the four, my three brothers have always been your fans. Can you please sign their names, of course, it is best to take a photo! Renly introduced Ryan to several people and their identities.