44

Chapter 1 Ten Billion Transactions (<>)

If Renly didn't have the slightest relationship with the Cacher family and encountered the matter between Steyr and Philo, perhaps Renly would sympathize with them and scold the Catcher family by the way. It's better to tear down a bridge than a marriage, isn't it?

Or maybe Steyer has a good relationship with Renly, just like Ryan. Renly is definitely on his brother's side, at least to protect his brother to the greatest extent.

But it's neither, especially since Steyer was one of the culprits who bullied the Rayleigh family before. If you don't die, you won't die, so don't blame Renly for enforcing the law impartially.

But in the end, Renly is still dominated by the Cacher family, and he did not make a big deal out of it, and was willing to keep Philo. But now Renly found that his kindness was still rewarded, and he couldn't imagine that Philo was actually a master-level chef.

The three of Ryan were also amazed by Philo's cooking skills.

The already delicious food was even more delicious under Philo's hands, and everyone was still talking and laughing, but now they are just quietly enjoying the delicacy. Renly couldn't help but shine his eyes, just the barbecue tasted good, and if it was a meal, it would be even more delicious.

"Renly, I haven't visited my aunt for a long time, we'll see you tomorrow!" Bra patted Renly on the shoulder.

"Renly, I'm going to come over tomorrow to eat, you told Philo to prepare the things!" Or Ryan real.

"You know!" Prolo is even more absolute.

"Don't come without gifts!" Reilly shouted at the three, but the three did not turn their heads, pretending not to hear.

"Philo, follow me, I'll arrange a room for you!" Reilly said.

"What about these things?"

"Someone will clean up!" Reilly waved his hand.

"Mr. Reilly, what do you think of my cooking?"

"Huh!" Renly looked at Philo with a smile, and sure enough, he knew that the other party's hard work was not arbitrary.

"It's remarkable!" Reilly recalled that the food made by Philo was indeed the best food he had eaten so far, and even the imperial chef of the Lotongs Empire was beyond his reach.

"If you're willing to help Steyer, I can cook you for life!" Philo did not dodge Renly's eyes and said firmly.

"You think too highly of me, I'm just an ordinary child of the Kachel family, and I have no ability to intervene in Steyer's almost treasonous crime!" Reilly said lightly. It should be cost-effective to exchange Philo's cooking skills for helping Steyer, but he really doesn't want to help, and he can forgive Pukavala because he doesn't want the family turmoil, because of righteousness. As for Steyer, I'm sorry, he's more careful.

"You are definitely not an ordinary person, I can feel that your status in the Kachel family is not ordinary!" Philo said eagerly.

"Philo. Aglers, don't you think you know too much? Renly didn't look back, "Okay, this is your room, you live here while I'm here!"

"Mr. Reilly!" Philo said eagerly, but he didn't want Reilly to disappear soon.

"Hey!" Seeing Reilly leave, Philo clenched his hands. His cooking skills were once praised by a nobleman of the three-star empire as the saint hand of cooking, and he was originally confident that he might be able to make a deal with Renly with his cooking skills, but he did not expect Renly to refuse without hesitation. Philo smiled bitterly, he knew that it was not his cooking skills that were not good enough, but Renly's character was firm and easily unmoved by foreign objects.