73

Chapter Seventy-Three: You're Perverted

Seeing that there will be a period of time when it is the Styx Festival, the entire Golden Thunder Star becomes cheerful, and the whole planet seems to light up. Whether it is the Renly family, or other places, it is extremely festive, colorful and lively.

The small town of Ange is full of colorful lights flying in the sky. This is the custom of the Lotongs Empire to celebrate the Styx Festival, and the lanterns mean that everything is prosperous and successful in the coming year.

In addition to colored lights, all kinds of neon lights, colored balls are everywhere, and it is very lively. In a small town, there is not a man or a couple walking together, happy with each other, holding a large pile of New Year goods in their hands or carrying all kinds of delicacies.

Suddenly, someone shouted loudly, "Lord Lord has sent New Year goods, everyone take the identity tag to the office to get something!" "What

?" Everyone who heard the news was stunned, and the next moment they excitedly shouted, "Long live Lord Lord, long live Lord Lord!" Then they rushed towards the office.

"There are a lot of things this time, it's not convenient for the big guys to take them, when the time comes, register the address, we will send someone to send the things over!" The person who sent the thing said loudly. However, everyone's enthusiasm is extremely high, few people are willing to let the delivery, more people feel that they still hold things in their hands and rest assured, and they will feel slow in their hearts when carrying things.

"Deman, Lord Lord has sent something!" Coase played a step and didn't catch up, and after seeing his neighbor's big bag of things, he quickly came over and said.

"I haven't had time to see it yet, I'll open it first!" Deman said with a grin.

"I'll help you!" Coase enthusiastically stepped forward to help Deman put his things down.

"Okay, thanks!"

There are more than a dozen kinds of New Year goods, all of which are packed in various exquisite gift boxes. Deman quickly opened one of the boxes to see that inside were tempting pastries. Deman and Coase exclaimed, "Heavenly Spirit Dessert! "

Tianling dessert is one of the most famous pastries in Lotons, and the price is not cheap, but I didn't expect that Lord Reilly actually bought this pastry for them as a New Year item. Deman and Coase are both foodies and know a lot of food in the Los Toon Empire, but this Tianling pastry is too luxurious for them, they can't leave the Golden Thunder Star, so if they want to buy things, they can only buy things through the interstellar logistics company, but the freight is not cheap at all.

The two then opened the other gift boxes, all dumbfounded, all the things were precious food and wine, these things they usually couldn't eat, but now they appeared in front of their eyes. The most important thing is that in the last palm-sized gift box, there is actually a golden thunder shopping card. Originally, the two people did not understand this thing, and then they saw the instructions.

This Jinlei shopping card is actually used for interstellar online shopping, there is a total of 12,000 star coins share, with this thing online shopping, they only need to pay 70% to buy things, the remaining 30% can be directly deducted from the Jinlei shopping card, until the full deduction of 12,000 star coins, and at the same time interstellar freight can also be deducted with this card, this card is equal to 10,000 two star coins.

"Your Lordship, what a big hand!" Just these things, each of which is at least a few hundred second-level star coins, if they earn this money on their own, it will take several months of salary. "Isn't it? I heard that this time alone transported more than twenty spaceships in and out of Golden Thunder Star! "Colin works for a company owned by Lord Reilly, so knows some insiders.