26

Chapter Twenty-Six: The Little Wolf Cub

Excavating the Demon Vine is more troublesome than Renly imagined, the Demon Vine itself absorbs all kinds of negative breaths, so it is extremely filthy, as long as it is touched by this filthy breath, it is very troublesome, so Renly has to dig out the soil around the Demon Vine together, which is a rather huge project.

Half an hour passed, Rayleigh only excavated ten plants, this work efficiency? Thinking about Renly's scalp was numb, and an hour later, Renly had to look at the twenty or so green wolves in front of him depressedly, how are there so many green wolves in this space, and it is a group.

"Master, go on, kill these enough to feed!" Bai Ling burst out with foul language eagerly, the indiscretion of the golden tiger has completely converged, the muscles are bungee jumping, ready to attack, of course, the spot screams in fright, hiding behind everyone.

"What a shame!" Renly was in a bad mood, originally digging up the demon vine was lucky enough, but I didn't expect that these green wolves were like tarsal maggots, which was too disgusting.

Renly glanced at Spot, suddenly grabbed him and threw it back to the bamboo building, Blob screamed, snapped his butt and fell to the ground and was frightened, it didn't understand how it suddenly appeared in this place.

Blob sneaked up and looked around sneakily. Just as he turned around, a GT cow was glaring at it, and time stood still, one second, two seconds, three seconds.

"Whoosh!" The spot jumped three feet tall and let out a terrifying scream.

"Moo!" The GT cow barked louder than it, as if the end of the world, Blob and GT Cow jumped, each turned around and ran, both frightened. Then the herd rioted, and Spotted saw that there was nowhere to hide around, only a bamboo building, and it suddenly got into it. Then, just watch the herd of cows run and dodge, and look at it, and the spots feel so fun!

Without worries, Reilly completely let go, equipped with the Xuanjing sword and red essence armor, he shouted at the middle and green wolf: "You guys quickly retreat, otherwise I will be unwelcome!"

Of course, Renly's explosion was quite imposing, but a green wolf that provoked him looked at him more and more fiercely, and violently, the head wolf of it roared, and the wolves rushed towards the three of Renly.

"Ya, brother is not powerful, when I am a sick cat can't be!" Renly was furious, he used to have a good impression of wolves, and after real contact, he understood how annoying and haunted wolves are, and from time to time he will harass you, disgusting no.

"Kill!" Renly was not soft, and the Xuanjing sword cut over.

A green wolf was immediately cut down, Bai Ling and the golden tiger also pounced, Bai Ling was extremely fast, even more than the green wolf, a paw scratched to bring up a blood flower, the golden tiger is fierce and brave, fearless, and the green wolf fights together.

The green wolves were extremely ferocious, a green wolf directly bit Renly's arm, Renly kicked over, directly took off and flew, the green wolf was kicked out, and he also flew up.

The lethal point of the green wolves is that they can't fly, once Renly goes to the sky, they can't attack Rayleigh, Rayleigh takes advantage, under such an attack, the green wolves are quickly scarred.

Renly's target is the leader of the Green Wolf, and as long as he kills him, the Green Wolf will retreat.

However, the leader of the green wolf is very cunning, and when the Xuanjing sword cuts over, it will avoid it and will not fight hard.

However, the green wolves are still below, and soon the green wolves side will not be able to support, and they will not be able to hit Renly, and will only be cut by Renly. The leader of the green wolf let out a long roar, dropped several wolf corpses, and the wolves looked at Reilly and the others viciously, and retreated in an orderly manner.