69

Chapter 1: Cultivation to Great Increase (<>)

At the foot of a large mountain, a figure suddenly appeared. Reilly came here and took a closer look and did not find any powerful beast figures, quickly dug a simple cave in the mountain wall and drilled in.

Only then did Renly spit out a mouthful of blood, wipe the blood stains, and Renly closed his eyes and breathed.

Three hours later, Renly let out a turbid breath and opened his eyes. Immediately, he showed a wry smile, but he did not expect that a giant tiger with only three-star physical strength would be difficult to deal with, and even the strength of this giant tiger had not been fully exerted.

From this matter, Rayleigh saw his own shortcomings, and the strength of the second order was still essentially different from the third order. In front of the second-order beast, he could easily crush it, but in front of the third-order he only had the power to protect himself.

In fact, Reilly also understood this, the second-order beasts of the Xiuzhen farm were essentially weaker than the demon beasts of the Xiuzhen world, and if he couldn't help them, then he really had nothing to say. As for the strength of the third-order beast in this world, this is almost equivalent to the combat power of the second-order demon beast of the True Cultivation Realm, and with his real strength, he may be Xiaobai in the foundation building period of the True Cultivation Realm!

Understanding this, Renly suddenly found that according to his level, let alone promotion to the upper grade Jindan, even the middle grade Jindan was also dangerous, which made him suddenly shocked.

A battle made Renly realize his own shortcomings, which also made him full of fighting spirit, and sure enough, only fighting is the most tempering. Reilly felt his own cultivation, just now the impact of the giant tiger shook his whole body True Yuan, and after cultivating again, he suddenly felt that True Yuan seemed to condense a little! Originally, his true yuan was probably like a sponge, but now the sponge seems to have shrunk.

Renly couldn't feel it before, but now he found that his True Yuan condensation was not enough.

With just one fight, he improved a little, and Renly was full of joy. This time the injury is not lightly worth it, Renly took out the lightning protection cover, the True Yuan umbrella and the heart protection glasses, the light of the three magic weapons is a little dim, especially the lightning protection cover, the spider pattern is dense, and the damage is serious, which makes Renly feel distressed!

He first condensed the True Yuan Umbrella and the Heart Protector and began to warm up, and only when the two bloomed again did Rayleigh put down the two magic weapons. Renly found that this time he was also a blessing in disguise, and after the two magic weapons were refined, he felt that the mind between him and the magic weapon became closer, and his control was more satisfactory!

With joy, Reilly continued to sacrifice the lightning shield. Fortunately, the lightning shield was not completely damaged, otherwise this magic weapon would have been destroyed. Reilly took out some dense essence and rerefined the lightning shield, and after a while, the lightning shield regained its radiance, and Reilly also felt that the power of the lightning shield had improved, and it was easier to control himself.

It seems that not only can people increase their cultivation after training, but even magic weapons are the same! Reilly sighed, the more this magic weapon was cultivated, the more powerful it became. Not to mention anything else, the connection with the mind and spirit has become closer, and it can also increase the power of the magic weapon.

By the time all the magic weapons were refined, Rayleigh cultivated again, and when he opened his eyes again, he was already full of true yuan and cultivated one step closer. Reilly broke through the cave mansion and came out of it, and several small black shadows flashed away in the distance. Seeing these little guys Renly suddenly felt quite comforted, looking at the dirt on his body, Renly directly summoned a rain to wash himself well.