57

Chapter 57: The Water of Life

Reilly and the others stared wide-eyed, and the purple gold was also counted, the value of this stone ginseng did not have to be small in the magic fruit, and even precious. Stone ginseng is a medicinal herb, and the energy contained in it is not comparable to the magic fruit, let alone the function!

"Renly, I have decided that when I go back, I will definitely buy it ten eight abandoned planets!" Prolo gasped.

"Me too, I'm going to buy a couple of planets too!" Ryan exclaimed.

"And me!" Chris, Dog, and the others replied one after another, and they all blushed, as if they were preparing to fight with someone.

Originally, Chris and others knew that Rayleigh made a lot of money because he bought the Golden Thunder Star, but he was jealous, but now his eyes are red. First purple gold, then stone whisker ginseng, thinking that there are still thousands of GT cows, and they don't give people a way to live!

Demen and the others can't wait to go back and buy a few of his planets now. Before, Chris said that he wanted to buy it, but he never acted, and this time he wanted to buy two planets anyway.

"Ahem, how about you go back first?" Renly said a little embarrassed.

"Keep going up the hill!" Chris gritted his teeth, he now wanted to know what secrets were on this mountain!

"Go, up the hill!" Bra, Prolo and the others hesitated and said firmly.

"Okay, up the hill!" Kailu said with a smile, and among the people, he and Beckin were the only ones who were not jealous, only happy.

Although the stone ginseng is precious, everyone did not dig it out immediately, anyway, the thing is here, and it can't run. The only thing that made everyone wonder was why such an ordinary mountain with no energy would nourish a treasure like two-star stone ginseng.

"Do you say that there will be natural power stones under this mountain?" Cold, Ryan said.

"If you don't get it, it's really possible!" Everyone swallowed their saliva.

Natural gemstones? Everyone's eyes widened, if there really was a natural energy stone, it would be amazing. The natural energy stone mine of the Lotongs Empire still exists, but the most valuable is one star, but it is a star, and it is also the greatest wealth of the Lotongs Empire, if there is really a power stone on this hill, even if it is only one star, it is estimated that the Lotongs Empire will go crazy.

Don't say, you might have guessed it! Renly said secretly in his heart.

When he really came to this mountain, he felt that there was something extraordinary on the mountain, but unfortunately his strength was not high, and he couldn't see any secrets on this mountain, but thinking about it, there would definitely be a surprise.

At the mention of the power stone, everyone stopped talking at all, they were completely numb.

If the stone whisker ginseng can still be shocking, then the power stone has made people not even have the idea of jealousy.

GT cow faithfully carried Renly and others along the small river towards the mountain, more than two hours had passed when they climbed halfway up the mountain, everyone was really tired, GT cow was also quite tired, everyone stopped and continued to rest.

After drinking some water and replenishing their strength, everyone began to continue on their way.

After another two and a half hours, everyone finally reached the top of the mountain.