13

Chapter 13: Ghost Battleship

Solanst, this natural city, on the surface, seems to have nothing to do, but in fact, basically as long as the Emma Star Domain is famous things can be found here, but how to find these, not the residents here are not clear for a while.

As a resident of Sorenster, Mitheus knew the situation here well.

The two took Santu to play together, and Renly was also quite profitable and feasted his eyes.

After understanding, Rayleigh knew that Mitheus turned out to be a lawyer, and Mitheus also knew that Renly was a planet farmer.

Mitheus was still surprised by Renly's identity as a planet farmer, and he readily agreed to Renly's invitation to play in Golden Thunder Star. Santu, the little guy, hopes to go to Jinleixing now, but Raylei regrets that Jinleixing has nothing now, and the farm will be built in half a year, which makes Santu very disappointed.

Renly happened to lack a lawyer, and after seeing that Mitheus was a lawyer, he wanted to hire Mitheus as his lawyer. Mitheus did not immediately agree, and only after asking Renly about the business he needed to consult.

"From now on, you will be my boss!" Mitheus smiled, he was a very cheerful person and made people very affectionate.

"Hahaha, Mitheus, you laughed, I haven't thanked you for helping me? I don't think I'll have a meal today! Reilly said.

"That's not okay, being the boss in the future has the opportunity for you to please!"

At this time, Berkin's communication also came, and Renly answered it and said a few words. Then he turned to the Mithews father and son and said, "My boyfriend has arrived, I'll pick him up first!"

Mitheus said, "Or let's go together, and then we just go to dinner together!"

Renly nodded, "That's the best!"

After meeting with Beckin, Mitheus was obviously stunned when he saw Beckin, "It turned out to be His Royal Highness the Third Prince!"

Beckin stretched out his hand to Mitheus, "Hello! Although Beckin kept a low profile, he also appeared on important occasions, and it was not surprising that Mitheus knew him. Mitheus performed a noble salute, "I have seen His Royal Highness the Third Prince!" Renly also knew that Mitheus was also a nobleman.

Beckin nodded, "There's no need to be so particular outside, you're Rayleigh's friend, that is, my friend!"

"This brother looks good!" Fairy tales are fairy, Santu's praise makes Beckin very happy.

"You are Santu, it's so cute, this is a gift from my brother!" Beckin took out a furry doll, the heroic beast Capit, the totem of the Lothstone Empire.

"Thank you brother!" Santu smiled happily.

The nobles of the Los Tohman Empire are generally a symbolic status, and except for some privileges, ordinary people do not need to respect them. When Emixus saw His Royal Highness, it was just a normal courtesy, and he did not feel too honored to meet Beckin.

Of course, this is also because he himself is a nobleman, and the words of commoners will be more or less restrained. And now is not a formal occasion, cumbersome etiquette does not need to be too particular.

After the ceremony, everyone was a lot more casual, everyone talked freely, Mitheus was very talkative, Beckin was not bad, and the two chatted but left Renly aside. Renly was not lonely, so he ate a lot with Little Santu, and both of them preferred cold drinks such as ice cream and ate a lot.