31

Chapter Thirty-One: Leaving Again

Going out with the Golden Tiger family again, Rayleigh came to a place without sticking his feet.

This is a slightly undulating plain, and the edges in the distance are fenced by robots, mainly to prevent cattle and sheep from running out, and the mutant beasts must not be stopped.

Out of space, things are much easier to do, and many things can be directly handed over to the robot. For example, tiling the grass, such as digging a large lake for irrigation and drinking of the grass. There are all kinds of machinery, and these things are just a matter of a few instructions.

The lake is dug well, and all Renly needs to do is release the spiritual water in the space, which is not tiring. In this way, it took only two days of hard work, and the two pieces of grass were finally paved, and at a glance, the head could not be seen in blue.

"It's so fulfilling!" Renly flew in mid-air and looked at the two huge grasslands.

Two meadows are clearly divided, one in the south, one in the east, and the one to the south is the GT cattle grazing area, which was named Nurkid Pasture Area by Reilly, about 210,000 acres, and the grass is paved with two-star weeds. To the east is the Hasa Cattle Farm Area, which is called the Hasa Pasture Area, which is paved with a star of weeds.

There is a lake on each side, one of the slightly smaller ones is more than two hundred acres in size, called the mother lake, the water in it is all two-star spirit water, the larger one reaches more than five thousand acres, called Panze Lake, based on one-star spirit water, the lake underground is processed and will not worry about the spirit water penetrating into the ground, the spirit water itself is not volatile, and there is no need to worry that it suddenly disappears.

"I still have to catch cows!" Reilly had a headache and looked at the only dozen GT cows in the Nurkid ranch area. Renly's mood is still very happy, it has only been more than two months, and the Golden Thunder Star Ranch has taken shape, which is indeed something to be proud of.

"Tired for so many days, you have to treat yourself!" Renly licked his tongue, "Little ones, let's open meat today!"

As soon as the

words fell, Bai Ling had already rushed out first, and the Golden Tiger Action Faction also turned into golden lightning. Kerry, Doro have passed so many days, almost as high as Renly's calf, and they also ran over with a fart, not to mention the spots, and they rushed to the GT cows together.

"Don't hunt GT cattle, you know?" Renly yelled.

Half a day later, Bai Ling, Golden Tiger and five chased a GT cow and looked at Rayleigh with teary eyes, they were used to eating good meat, and naturally they couldn't look at the Haza Black Bull.

"No, absolutely not!" Reilly shook his head crisply, is he easy, GT cows are very difficult to catch in space! A group of foodies, when did the mouth become so bad.

"Master!" The little white cat rubbed Renly's calf.

Golden Tiger still looked at Renly so calmly, but such a persistent look made Renly very stressed, spotted eyes shining at GT Cow, Renly didn't hear what he said, and he couldn't understand it when he heard it. Kerry and Taro only know to drool when they look at GT cows, and after tasting fresh meat, they have been completely fascinated by the deliciousness of GT cows, and tell them to eat Hasa beef, and they will definitely pull Renly's pants.

"Okay, okay, I've served you, let's not take an example!" Renly gave up, a bunch of foodies, to see what he petted.

"Oh also!" Bai Ling was excited, and when he saw Bai Ling happy, he also had to get up with the fart spot. Golden Tiger was still so cool, calmly glanced at Renly, and slept on the ground. Promise to promise, but the job of killing cattle still has to be done by Reilly.