16

Chapter 16: Do You Have Money?

"Qingxue, originally I brought you a big business for the sake of our friendship, since you look down on my friend, I won't say much, you should do it yourself!" Chris said unceremoniously.

"Hmph, then don't send it!" Qingxue didn't shout like a shrew, just a chill on her face.

"Did you open this shop?" Qingxue. Anna, don't forget who you are, you're just a general manager! Chris said unceremoniously.

Qingxue's face was extremely ugly, Kris's identity was the high-level of the mercenary union, and she really couldn't offend her. Don't see that she has a relationship with a third-level universe country, but the other party is a small force of a third-level country, and they can't reach such a remote place.

At this time, Qingxue regretted it, she was really confused just now, she shouldn't have given Chris face, she blamed the hillbilly just now, but she completely hated Reilly in her heart.

In addition to being disheartened by Qingxue, Rayleigh is indeed like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden.

This is also because he cultivates a lot of freedom, and his aristocratic behavior in the past has not paid much attention to it, probably because of this, Qingxue will look down on him, thinking that he is a commoner boy, at most has something to do with Chris.

Rest Radiation Protection Company, not a loss is a company specializing in radiation protection, all kinds of novel things are strange, such as radiation protection super brain, watches, earrings necklaces and other decorations, other kinds of toys including plant rows.

These are the lowest level radiation products, and can only absorb the radiation of some electronic products, the effect is much better than cacti and the like, and it is also quite popular, which is suitable for ordinary citizens and children.

Medium radiation protection products, used in a variety of large mechanical equipment, such as starships, such as the seats in Rayleigh's private spaceship, this kind of use is the most widely used, many places are used.

The highest level of anti-radiation products is the plant life in Lin Yan grass, unlike other anti-radiation products, this level of anti-radiation products is only plant life. The place of use is the area after the explosion of the super-radiation missile after the war, they can actively absorb radiation, and also irradiation for food, can absorb the soil, water, air that is difficult to remove radiation, and the effect is extremely powerful.

Similar to the plant life of Lin Yan grass, many super-rich people also tend to overkill and place them in their homes, which is also a kind of capital for showing off. Renly was a feast for his eyes, and he did not lose his liking for Lester Company because of Qingxue. In fact, the Lester Guild is completely worthy of the name of a leading enterprise.

After looking around, Rayleigh found that the price of radiation protection products suitable for the third tier is extremely expensive, and this plant has a rather speechless common disease, that is, it is extremely arrogant and difficult to feed.

Renly looked at the cheapest bellflower worth one million second-class star coins, and his teeth hurt.

The radiation absorption range of bellflowers is only less than a kilometer, and because of the different types of radiation, some even have mobility, so if bellflowers want to work, they must be planted on a large scale. But the problem is that bellflowers are extremely arrogant, and the survival rate of transplantation is only 30%, so if you buy ten plants, you can often only survive three plants, and if you are lucky, you can live two more plants, and if you are lucky, you don't.