75

Chapter 75: The Incloak Device

Everyone was immediately furious and chased after them. Renly was the fastest, his body flashed, and he appeared directly in front of the big piece of meat, and suddenly a white jade small snake appeared in front of him, and he was suddenly shocked in his heart, this white jade small snake actually exuded a three-star aura of flesh.

"Don't come here!" He shouted in a silent voice.

Everyone stopped involuntarily when they heard his words!

Renly's momentum condensed to a point, I don't know why he always felt that this little white jade snake was very difficult to deal with! Strange rays of light appeared in his hand, and this time he wanted to take out the magic weapon he had refined these days to give this little white jade snake a fatal blow.

The white jade little snake seemed to feel the endless danger, his body jerked, and he immediately let go of the large piece of meat, curled up his body, and nodded at Renly, as if he was kowtowing and begging for mercy.

Renly's body stopped abruptly, and he was just about to make a move, and he was depressed and almost vomited blood. The white jade little snake hurriedly pushed the big piece of meat forward, and he wanted to give it to Renly, and the little head was fawning over Renly little by little!

Renly looked at him speechlessly, this fist is not to hit out, not to fight is not!

That's it! Reilly shook his head depressedly, this white jade little snake has a particularly magical ability, just now even it did not find the trace of this white jade little snake, to be honest, he is still a little afraid now, if the white jade little snake wants to hurt people, it is estimated that in addition to him, the rest of the people's lives are not saved!

But the most important thing is that the breath on this white jade little snake is looming, and there is even a trend like a four-star transformation, to be honest, Rayleigh is not sure if he can kill it foolproofly. Since it didn't hurt people, isn't it just half a piece of snow rabbit meat?

Renly glared at him, "This meat will be given to you, don't come over next time!"

Shaking his head, he turned and left, the white jade little snake poked his head, saw Renly leaving, and then seemed to think for a while, grabbed the snow rabbit meat fart and followed. Its body is only an arm's length and the snow rabbit meat is almost dozens of times larger than him, which drags the snow rabbit meat extremely funny!

"Little uncle, you are so powerful, you surrendered the meat thief so quickly!" Santu clapped his hands.

"Huh?" Reilly turned his head suspiciously, he obviously released the white jade snake, and suddenly saw a large piece of meat slowly following him! Behind the big piece of meat, a small white jade snake is wagging its tail like a puppy!

".....!" Renly was speechless.

Seeing that Reilly turned his head, the white jade little snake not only did not panic, but sent the snow rabbit meat forward. The corners of Renly's mouth twitched, he had never seen such a shameless little snake!

"Wow, is this a meat thief?" Santu exclaimed, with excitement in his eyes, "This snake is so cute!" The

white jade little snake is like jade, and a small blood-red line faintly passes through the center, obviously it is just a snake, but it gives people an extremely beautiful feeling. Garon pounced at once, wanting to hug the little snake.

"Hey!" Reilly hurriedly stopped, this is a three-star super perverted mutant snake, just a flash of light, the white jade little snake still sneaked to Garon, the fast Raleigh couldn't react, the little snake wrapped around Garon's arm, rubbed Garon's cheek with his own snake head, when it was really sold with a cute hand, Garon giggled, shouted funny.