8

Chapter 8: Want to Live and Die

Renly didn't expect much from pirates, and although the pirates with blood jade skeletons were notoriously handsome, they were pirates at heart. Rude, savage, bloody, not a good thing.

Such a naked robbery and arrest is forbidden, and even these children are taken for granted, which makes Renly not have the slightest affection for them. He moved his hands and showed no mercy.

"Catch him!" The bald pirate shouted.

"Wayne, Dürr, be careful, this man is a master!" The pirate captain said in a deep voice.

"Don't worry, boss!" The bald Vane and the blond one-eared Duer laughed wickedly.

"Hands off!" One of the two attacked Renly's waist, and the other grabbed Renly's back, and Renly had to put down the red-haired boy as long as he wanted to protect himself.

"Give it back to you!" Reilly grabbed the red-haired teenager Kursk and threw it to the bald Vane. Vane Seven's successful blow originally thought that it was foolproof, but he thought that Renly would be so insidious, and he hurriedly withdrew his power, and his fist was tilted to the left, but because the red-haired boy's body was too fast, his strength did not have time to withdraw.

Bang!

Wayne was countered by the force, plus was hit by the red-haired boy vigorously, and suddenly a mouthful of blood spurted out, and he couldn't get up. And Kursk, pressing on his body, also felt sore and weak all over, and what made him even more ashamed to die was that his buttocks hurt hotly.

At the same time, Renly struck a backhand, and a red slap the size of a millstone came out, and the blond Dürr was directly fanned out before he could attack Renly. The blonde pirate Doerr fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Wayne, Dürr!" The rest of the pirates were dumbfounded, thinking that two pirates had been killed.

"Condensation Shape!" Captain Sith was dispersed and said angrily: "He is a two-star powerhouse!"

As a person who had been in contact with the two-star powerhouse, he knew how terrifying the power of the two-star powerhouse was, and although he was known as the most promising pirate to promote the two-star powerhouse, he knew how big the distance was.

Sith's scalp was numb, he couldn't have imagined that this black-haired boy was actually a supreme master, no wonder he looked at himself so calmly, it turned out to be fearless, it seems that this time they mentioned stones.

"With weapons!" Sith said calmly, but I don't know how trembling his voice was, At this time, Renly's eyelids jumped slightly, and a dangerous feeling made his heart palpitate, although he was already a master of the foundation building period,

he still couldn't resist the weapons within the laser. Behind him, dozens of pirates armed with laser weapons pointed at him.

"Lightning!"

Renly urged Shingen to step out and come behind the pirate. In the bamboo building, there are not only cultivation methods such as mixed yuan determination, but also various attack aids similar to flying methods, there is no shortage of everything, he is the most desperate, so in addition to cultivating auxiliary methods such as Xiaoyu Due, the most learned is the method used to walk and run to escape, among which "Wind and Thunder Step" he likes the most, has a lot of cultivation, and now knows a little about fur.

Even so, it is not something these pirates can react.

Reilly didn't practice much attack technique, he didn't have time to cultivate, he just urged Zhenyuan to slap and slap over. But all the pirates who were shot out by his Zhenyuan either vomited blood or fell unconscious, and soon hundreds of bandits were all deposed, only the captain Sith was a little bit, but under the attack of "Wind and Thunder Step" and Zhenyuanli, he was restrained by Rayleigh after only two strokes.