11

Chapter 11: Rejoice

Renly also did not be polite to Chris, and in the afternoon, Chris personally arranged accommodation for Reilly and the two. This is the mercenary union's own hotel in Sorenster, and a night is a few hundred two stars. That is, tens of thousands of first-class star coins, the price is ridiculously expensive.

However, Rayleigh and the two people stayed in the most high-end room for free, and here is at least tens of thousands of second-level star coins a night.

This kind of luxury consumption, Rayleigh and Ryan dare not eat.

Reilly hasn't changed from a rich man's attitude, but he won't say no to enjoyment. In addition to being confused at first, Ryan adapted faster than Renly, and the two lived in the same room, of course, not in the same bed.

"Comfortable!" Renly sucked in contentment.

At this time, he was soaking in a jade crystal flower bath, next to the diamond gentian wine, and beautiful music in his ears. At this time, he was even more in the starry sky, endless meteorites gliding by, and the stars in the sky dotted the starry sky like diamonds.

Bathing in the universe and feeling extraordinary.

In addition to music, there is no sound in the entire starry sky of the universe, which makes Renly can't help but feel sleepy. As his breathing steadied, the bath water automatically faded, his body was held by the warm current, and the natural air dried, and the original bathhouse became flat and turned into a comfortable bed.

At this time, the starry sky scene of the universe also automatically disappeared, turning into an endless grassland, the sky had blue sky and white clouds, and the light was very soft and not dazzling. There is also a gentle breeze in the room, which is very comfortable.

These changes Rayleigh could not perceive, and he rarely fell asleep.

When he woke up, Renly opened his eyes, more energetic than ever, and his spirit was even more radiant and very full. At this time, Renly seemed to be in the sky, surrounded by white clouds, and he was pillowing on top of the white clouds.

Looking at the time, only two hours had passed, and Renly felt incredible.

"It's not a loss for a high-level room, the value of these tens of thousands of second-level star coins!"

This room is simply magical, able to adjust the environment to suit everyone's breathing, and there is even a breeze, and the floral fragrance is very magical. This kind of method is divine, even if it is cultivated, it is difficult to do, which is really remarkable.

No wonder this cosmic practice and technology go hand in hand.

After Renly woke up, the room gradually became normal, Renly chose the natural mode, he suddenly felt as if he was in nature, and he was in a good mood. At this time, there were more than two hours before dinner time, and Renly was about to ask Ryan to accompany him around Solanster, but when he came to Ryan's room, this kid slept with him, sleeping soundly.

This is similar to a deep sleep mode, once entered, the body's various functions are recovered very quickly, which is very good for the body. Before checking in, there is already a waiter to remind that if you don't need to sleep, you can actively turn off this function.

The Solanster environment is extremely beautiful, full of small mountain lakes.

There are roads crisscrossing the ground that look like works of art, and most people glide through the air on flyboards. You can't drive a flying car below two hundred meters in the air of Sorenst, so the flyboard has become the most mainstream means of transportation here.