74

Chapter 74: The Flesh Thief

In the end, Renly and Beckin still did not do bad things, because Renly pulled Beckin to do bad things, and Beckin seemed quite disappointed that he did not peep successfully. I originally planned to go early in the morning to observe the results, but because there were too many things, I had to give up.

The next day was the Styx festival, and early in the morning, Renly's home was very lively.

The biggest thing about Styx is to worship the gods, and the gods are naturally the Supreme God Samanthon. Worship Samuro, start early in the morning, there is no condition is to provide some fruit diet at home, worship is also forgot! If possible, it is necessary to pile up a hill of fruits, on which are placed six, nine and other various gifts, and then to dance the Styx dance!

As for being like the royal family, then it is the most troublesome!

With Beckin here, the Festival of Styx had to be even more grand!

From early in the morning, Rayleigh's home has lit a strange fragrance, which is the incense of the Styx. Everyone also has to bathe and change clothes, put on new clothes, and then eat fruit or fruit for breakfast! At this time, everything can only be done in the house, and the door cannot be opened. After breakfast, wash your hands. At this time, at the beginning, the fruits were held one by one and placed in the center of the hall.

Ordinary people just pour a layer of golden paper on the ground, but Renly has a golden wooden table in his home! When Renly and Beckin got up, they began to bring fruits one by one on the golden wooden table, which means the heavenly table of the gods.

Generally, the first fruit is placed in the morning, and it is said that it will be blessed by Samanthro. There is also a special emphasis on putting fruit, but the focus is on the first and last, the first must put the fruit in the center, and this fruit must be a hard fruit, not a grape banana, which is easily crushed! The last one, to be placed in the very center, both represent good luck, but the meanings are different.

The rest of the people place the fruit around the first fruit in a circle until the fruit is stacked in a circular pyramid shape. This time is very critical, not to knock the fruit over. People with conditions, the more fruits the better, not informal, but the types of fruits must be more, the more the better!

By the time Dog, Cersei and the others got up one after another, the golden table was already full of fruit. At first glance, the entire table is stacked with at least a few hundred kinds of fruit, and none of them are repeated!

On this point, ordinary people can't play around!

After that, everyone began to put gifts, the number of gifts must be three logarithms, at least three, preferably as much as possible. Of course, it depends on whether the fruit pile can be put on it, this is very challenging, one step carefully collapses the fruit, then it is not good.

The best thing is that someone has true qi to support! There must be a way to cheat here, you must know that it is basically difficult for someone to put gifts on the fruit pile, and make the fruit pile not collapse, and someone will hold it is no problem.

But those who are weak in cultivation cannot complete this task. And this person's identity must be noble, if it is an ordinary home, it must be completed by the elders in the family!

And this task in Renly's family finally chose to be performed by Bedkin!

When the fruit pile is completed, it is time to put the gift, and the gift is not inhibited by everyone, as long as the quantity is enough. But the Relly family naturally did not lack money, and the gifts were quickly piled up like a small tower!