15

Chapter 15 Patent Nomenclature

"Mr. Reilly, your patent is equivalent to naming three new species, what are you going to name them?"

The inspector said excitedly that although new species are discovered every day in this universe, as there are no new cattle, sheep and pigs, there are new mutated varieties, which have high research value, and they will also be famous because they are the first to discover this new species.

"I'm not interested in naming rights, I wonder if you're interested?" Renly turned his head and asked Ryan and the others.

"I, I, I want to name!" Santu held his little hand, he didn't understand, he just thought it was funny. On the other hand, except for Beckin's indifference and little interest, Chris, Mitheus, and even Ryan were very impressed.

It is a great honor for a true herder to be able to name a new breed, and if he names himself as a new breed, it will be an honor for generations, and when someone mentions cattle and sheep in the future, it is equivalent to mentioning them.

Although the three of Mitheus are not traditional herders, they are naturally full of interest at the thought of being able to leave a name for eternity.

"Okay, let's name this sheep Rick Sheep!" Ryan knew Renly very well and knew that he was not humble when he said this, but that he really had little interest. And the relationship between them does not need to be polite, let alone say thank you.

Although Ryan is a good friend of Renly, he also knows the trade-offs, and the most valuable black bull, he did not choose to name.

A smile appeared at the corner of Chris's mouth, Rick's name obviously had his name, Ryan's meaning was self-evident, he was already hateful and satisfied, and couldn't help but look at Ryan seriously, who knew that Ryan was excited to look at Rick Sheep, Chris was suddenly sad, he found himself a little jealous.

Mitheus hesitated for a moment, but finally did not give up such an honor, he looked at the white pig and said to Renly, "Can the white pig be called the Sunland pig?" "This is a superb pig and it is a real honor to be named.

"Naturally, there is no problem, the antelope is called Rick sheep, and the pig is called Sunland pig!" Renly nodded without hesitation. I don't know that he is messy in the wind, and actually named his name to the pig and sheep, whether they are abnormal or I am not normal, will I see someone shouting at a sheep in the future, see that it is Rick sheep, don't you think he is scolding you?

"Is it okay to call Black Bull GT, brother Rayleigh?" Little Santu was watery in his eyes, selling cute to Renly, unaware that he had become the name of a pig.

"Santu, it can't be like this. Dad has already asked Brother Reilly for a naming right, you can't ask for it, or you're greedy! Mitheus crouched down and looked at his son seriously. He already felt very satisfied with his lover's surname and his son's name as the name of the new species, and did not dare to be greedy for more.

"We all have names that have been named, brother Reilly and brother Berkin have not yet, this black bull let them name it!"

"Good!" Although you can't name Black Bull, it's not bad to use the names of Brother Reilly and Brother Berkin as the name of Black Bull.

"Don't, just call it GT Black Bull!" Reilly righteously spoke, so he didn't take his name for the name of a cow!

Beckin also nodded, in fact, he was not unmoved, it was a merit for him to be able to name a new species, but the pride of the prince made him unwilling to take what did not belong to him for himself. But at the same time, he also discovered Renly's heart, such a big reputation said no, don't want it. If Renly knew that Baikin thought so, he would have felt very innocent!