9

Chapter IX Solanster

"Although I saved a lot of money and saved a lot of things, a rare opportunity is gone, and I don't know whether I made a profit or a loss!" On the spaceship, Bai Ling and Domi were next to Renly one by one.

Domi has no wisdom and naturally can't say anything, Bai Ling only cares about playing with his tail, and Renly's words don't listen to him at all.

"If you don't want to, one loss and one gain, maybe it's not a bad thing." I have improved my cultivation too quickly in a few days, maybe it is good to precipitate! Renly finally relaxed completely, but was happy to be able to connect with Bra and the others.

The Lotongs Empire has five two-star planets.

In addition to the Dixing Svigo, the second-level commercial planet Cattelan is unintentionally the most dazzling. Cattelan is known as the light of Loston, a pearl in the universe, even if this planet does not shine with the sun's starlight, the whole planet emits brilliant light.

Cattelan is the richest planet on Emma, not even the star Svigo.

It is full of rich people, most of whom own several planets as territories, but not poor people like Renly. And Cattelan is also the only planet, and the universal currency is two-star currency.

There is a saying that if you bump into a person in Svego, there is a ninety percent chance that he is a nobleman or an imperial official, while in Cattelan, there is a tenth chance that he owns a planet. Although it is a bit exaggerated, I can see how rich Cattelan is.

It only took two days for Rayleigh to enter the public star lane, and if the star path of Golden Thunder Star is opened in the future, it will only take four days at most to Cattelan, and the traffic is still very convenient.

With one day left before Cattelan, Renly was able to connect to the interstellar network, and he couldn't wait to get in touch with Bra and the others.

"Oh my God, Renly, you're still alive, is your chrysanthemum still good?" The first to pop up was Ryan, this kid was always pompous and never knew what aristocratic elegance was in front of Renly and others.

", do you think I'm just like you? Men after men! Renly scolded with a smile.

"Oh, Renly, I can't believe you're still alive, I even bought your sacrifice for next year!" Pro, as always, has a poisonous tongue.

"I'm okay, aren't you disappointed!" Renly laughed.

"Isn't it?" Prolo said, "Quick, Renly, tell us how you survived these days!"

"Wait, Renly, how were you able to connect to the internet, are you back?" Bra is the most attentive.

"No, I'm on my way to Cattelan!"

"Wow!" Bra's.

"Wow!" Pro's

"Haha..."

"What the hell is going on?" Renly had a bad hunch.

"I'm in Cattelan right now, hahaha!" Ryan exclaimed excitedly.

"Really!" Renly exclaimed in surprise.

"This is natural, where the family sent me to take charge of the errand!" Ryan said proudly.

"This kid's life is good!" Both Prolo and Bra said jealously.

"Aren't you still in school? How did you run to Cattelan? Reilly said.

"It's a long story, when are you coming to Ryan, I'll pick you up!" Ryan said.