65

Chapter 65: The Five Major Forces

Ryan looked at Renly with wide eyes, right? This is a fast big stone, can this be a star beast stone? Everyone else was in an uproar, and they talked about it one by one.

"Boss, what, isn't this stone for sale?" Reilly said.

"Sell, how can it not sell!" The boss said with a smile, "But let me say it first, this stone is a waste stone that was opened in the first place, if you don't open anything, I won't retreat at that time!"

"How much!" Reilly said.

"I've been with me for so many days, forget it, I'll set you a friendship price, 10 million!" The boss squinted.

"What? Boss, you're not mistaken, you just said that this is a fast waste rock! Ryan said incredulously.

"If you don't want it, it's okay, I still can't bear it!" Collinson shrugged. Ryan, angry molars!

"Well, don't say it, I bought it!" Reilly said he didn't bother to bother with Collinson either. He directly grabbed the star beast stone selected from Ryan, his hand flew like a butterfly, and after a while, this star beast stone was half smaller.

"Out of blue!" Suddenly someone said.

"It's really out!" Others shouted.

"Isn't it just out of the blue? What's the big deal, hum! Izuku is not necessarily a star beast Luan! Sam shouted.

"This... It's really Star Beast Luan! More and more people exclaimed, and they looked at Reilly one by one, their eyes full of envy and incredulity. This cyan stone the size of a head, like jade, crystal clear, blooming with a faint cyan light, Rayleigh dragged the cyan jade in his hand, let everyone watch!

"This is the Green Tooth Horn, this is a good thing among the star beasts!" Someone exclaimed. Qingya Horn is considered to be the lower strength of the star beasts, and the price is definitely more expensive than the Yunpeng Beast and the Water Lin Beast, about 1.2 billion!

"Hmph, it's just a green tooth horn, I don't believe that you can still open something among the two star beast stones below you!" Sam's face changed wildly, just one green tooth horn was worth his two star beasts, it was really luck.

"Cut, you'll cry in a moment!" Ryan was immediately confident in Renly. This green tooth horn was originally chosen by him, and he was very happy to think of this. The others also fell silent, Renly was able to open the green tooth horn, which represents strength, and continuously opened the nebula jellyfish and the green tooth horn, which is not something that luck can explain.

"Hmph, don't be too happy!" The fat man said sarcastically.

Soon he couldn't laugh, and Reilly opened the second star beast luan, which was the first star beast stone he had chosen before. However, it was only a black stone beast, and the price was estimated to be 300 million!

As soon as the black beast came out, everyone was sorry and sighing. Even if a Yunpeng beast comes out, a Yunpeng beast comes out, and the two of Renly win the du date!

Sam let out a long breath, scared him to death, and almost lost him! He touched his beating heart and laughed, "You are really lucky, you almost won, not enough you still lose!" He pointed to the last stone made of butt on the side and said, "Do you really think that this butt pad can really open star beast eggs?"

"Don't forget, we have already opened two star beasts, if you are not sure how it is possible to choose this stone, you must know that sometimes the more impossible things, the more miraculous!" Although Ryan does not believe that this ghost stone can really open the star beast stone, but at this time, he is definitely supporting Renly, and his mouth will not admit defeat.