Chpt.1

"Oh Toto! He didn't hurt you did he?" Oh but he tried to. Y/n stated in a rage  as she held the Cairn Terrier in her arms, rushing back home.

Just like any other day, Toto had ran into Mr. Gulch's garden, ripping away at the dirt to try and catch Mr, Gulch's cat.

Y/n ran home, with Toto never leaving her side. When she reached her farm, she immediately ran to tell Aunt Em what had happened.

"Aunt Em, Aunt Em!" The h/c girl yelled.

"Forty one- forty two-"

"Oh Aunt Em just listen to what Mr. Gulch did to Toto! He-"

" y/n please. We're trying to count! Forty- three.

"Oh but Aunt Em, he hit him over the-" y/n proclaimed but she was cut off again.

" Don't bother us now honey, this old Incubator has gone bad, and we're likely to lose a lot of our chicks this year." Uncle Henry stated.

"Oh, the poor little things. Oh, Aunt Em Mr. Gulch his Toto right over the back with a rake just because he says Toto gets into his garden every day and chases his nasty ole cat!" Y/n tried to explain.

"Fifty— y/n please!" Aunt Em yelled.

" Oh, but he doesn't do it every day- just once or twice a week. And Toto can't catch his old cat anyway. And now he says he's gonna get the sheriff and-"

"Y/n!Y/n! We're busy!!" Yelled Aunt Em and Uncle Henry.

"Oh- alright...." Sighed the young girl.

" God, you'd think that girl would find a place to stay out of trouble....."Aunt Em confessed tiredly.
—————————————————————————
Timeskip by author-chan<3

Sitting in her bedroom.....

" A place where there's no trouble? Do you suppose there is a place Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far far away.... Beyond the moon.... Beyond the rainbow." Y/n wondered, being comforted by Toto.....

"Gale!" A loud voice can be heard from your window.

" Well howdy Mr. Gulch." Uncle Henry greeted.

Mr. Gulch always seemed to be a rather lonely man. The Gale family has lived next to him for years. Even with the man being and the young age of 28, no one had ever seen him with company. Well, except for his cat.

" I need to have a word with you and your wife.... About y/n" Mr. Gulch said with little emotion in his voice.

"About y/n? Well what has y/n done?"Uncle Henry questioned.

"Whats  she done? Take a look at the bite on my leg...." Mr. Gulch said as he raised his pant leg.

———— In the Living room————

"That dogs a menace to the community. I'm taking him down to the sheriffs department to make sure he's destroyed." Claimed Mr. Gulch.

"Destroyed?! Oh no you can't! Aunt Em, Uncle Henry! You won't let him take Toto will you?

"Of course we won't, uh will we Em?" Asked Uncle Henry.

"If you don't hand over that dog, I'll bring a damage suit that'll take your whole farm! There's a law protecting citizens over dogs that bite." Mr. Gulch said with a threatening look on his face. Quite literally saying, ' I'm not fucking around.'

"How would it be if she kept him tied up? He's really gentle.... With gentle people that it." Aunt Em asked.

" Mrs. Gale, that's not up for me to decide. Now If you'll allow me to take him, I'll bring him to the Sheriff straight away!" Mr. Gulch stated.

" Now we can't go against the law y/n. I'm afraid poor Toto will have to leave...." Aunt Em confessed.

"N-no" you started. " No! I won't let you take him! You- you go away! Or I'll bite you myself." You exclaimed in a rage.

Mr. Gulch simply looked at you with a smirk on his face. " As tempting as that sounds, I'll have to settle for just the dog this time around." He said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Grabbing Toto, and placing him into a basket. You watched in disbelief as Mr. Gulch walked out of YOUR house with YOUR dog.

" You just sat there? A random man comes into our house and takes MY dog... and you just sit there and do nothing?!" You stared at Aunt Em with a look of distaste in your eyes. You'd never once looked at her like that before.....

__________________________________
It may take one or two more chapters before we actually make it to Oz! But don't worry... we'll get there!! And I don't think the picture I uploaded for Y/n's fit actually uploaded so here....

To be continued

To be continued....

Don't forget to vote <3

07.1.23