2. A storm is brewing

<A/N ; Idk if I mentioned this but everyone in this story is at least 18+>

As Mr. Gulch was riding his bike to the Sheriffs Department....

He failed to notice Toto had jumped out of the basket. Toto ran, sprinting towards the Gale farm, happy to return to his master.

•••••••••

As y/n was sitting in her room crying......
A certain ball of brown fuzz came flying through her window.

"Oh Toto! You came back! How the hell did you manage to get away from that bastard?" You wondered, checking him for injuries.

"Doesn't matter I guess.... Oh, but they'll be looking for you won't they Toto? We've got to run away!" You said as you ran and grabbed your suitcase from under the bed, packing only the things necessary.

—————————————————————————
🔮🪬🌪

You and Toto had been walking for a while now. It was slowly starting to become darker... Coincidentally, you happened upon an old circus booth, that mentioned something about a guy named Professor Marvel?

You peeked around to see a middle aged man, maybe in his late thirties, sitting by a small campfire he'd made. He looked to be wearing some sort of magicians clothing? Or maybe Fortune Teller would be a better term... you weren't really sure. But you knew you'd never seen someone like this before. From his brightly lit clothing and strong features, you had to admit this man was slightly attractive.

"well well well, house guests this late huh? And who might you be? No no don't tell me." He said.

"Let's see you're traveling in disguise. No that's not right. I- you've just brutally murdered someone and your a criminal on the lose? Who am I kidding, you're way too innocent looking for that. Oh I got it, you're running away aren't you little dove?" He said  sounding 'all-knowingly'.

" How'd you guess?" You asked with a questioning smile.
It only took you three tries... you thought.

"Little Dove, I am professor Marvel. I do not need to guess I simply just know." He said confidently. " Anyway, why are you running away?"

"Well I-" you were cut off.

"Actually, don't tell me. I know anyways." He said with a smirk.

Alright. You were kinda getting annoyed with this guy. 'Probably just a con anyway' y0u thought.

As if he could read your mind... he stated matter of factly.
"You feel like no one at home cares about you or loves you. And as much as you may care for them they will never feel the same, they've probably already forgotten you." He said, that slight smirk never leaving his face. "You could come with me you know? I could take you places you could only dream of." He said with a strange look in his eye.