CHAPTER FORTY ONE

- Red for revenge?

You woke up in a cell, chained up and locked.

There's no energy within you, feels like this is your end?

You sit there and try to think of what to do when you hear footsteps and soon Mr Kim, Taehyung's father appears.

You sit up and look at him while he starts, "I wasn't suppose to lock you here but you shot my son-" "I will kill him!" You cut his words off, gritting your teeth in anger.

"Why do you want to kill him?" The man infront of you asks and you let out a loud fake laugh.

"You are asking me why I want to kill him!? Old man. You have lost all your senses. Your son fucking killed my brother for his position. You treated my brother like a son right? THEN HOW COULD YOU SIT BACK AND WATCH IT!? YOU JUST USED MY BROTHER FOR YOUR PURPOSE!" You started to scream at him as emotions flooded your mind.

"Stop it! Taehyung can never kill Jin! He loves his hyung!-" "RUBBISH. PLAIN RUBBISH." You yelled again, the chains making loud noises as you struggled to be free.

"Calm your anger down and then we will talk-" "TALK!? WATCH ME SHOVE DOWN A BULLET IN HIS GODDAMN THROAT. YOU CAN DO NOTHING." You screamed again and the old man started leaving, you stopped yelling once he was out of your sight.

You sat there, trying to find a way out of this cage. When you again hear footsteps, seems like it's two of them.

And soon you see Jungkook standing infront of you.

He seems different too, his muscles are more built up and his hair is longer, even his facial features look a lot more manly.

He is no longer the innocent kookie you knew.

He sides away with a sigh and reveals Taheyung,