CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

- gone.

'No, don't you wake me,
I wanna stay in this dream
Don't save me, don't you try to save me
I need a way we can dream on'

•••

"Y/n, eat something. You have to take the medicines afterwards." Taehyung ordered, his arms crossed on top of his chest.

This man looks completely different when he is pissed.

I don't even know why he is behaving like that these days? This whole month he is been acting strange, somehow, a part of me fears that something big is coming, is it my natural instinct or I'm just anxious?

"What about you?-" "I don't have the appetite right now."

"How much longer would I need to take these medicines? Isn't it already been an year?"

"You know the answer Y/n. I'm not in the mood to talk." He cuts me off shortly and looks away, "So now I can't even talk to someone without informing you?" I ask in disbelief and he instantly looks back at me, slightly mad.

"Why don't you tell me who was it?"

"Do you tell me who you talk to and who not? Why is it that I can't even go out without telling you?"

"You think I'm up for this shit again?"

"Why are you mad at me!? I'm just asking-" I seal my lips in a thin line when he suddenly slams the table in anger and starts to leave.

"Taehyung! Where are you going!?" I asked while yelling, he turns back with red eyes, filled with anger and frustration. "None of your business!" He mutters before marching away, I stand there with lips parted in clear shock.

Is this really my Taehyung?

"Taehyung! What happened!? I'm sorry listen- ow!" I wrap my fingers around my knee which just got bumped against the corner of the table, and groan in pain while letting my tears roll down my cheeks,

Why is he leaving? It hurts.
He never left me alone.
Am I annoying him too much now?

Some hours later-

I shift uncomfortably on the soft bedsheet beneath my heated body, tears were escaping my eyes one by one.

As much as I loved this fantasy of living with him, I couldn't ignore the harsh reality that I'm basically locked up in this invisible cage, it hurts that even when I know I'm being controlled, I don't wanna escape and do things on my own.

I'm scared of this world, it haunts me and only his warm embrace was my safe place, but why is he not here? Why can't I be his safe place? Why does he runs away from me, every single time?

I need you Tae, please come to me. These thoughts will drive me crazy. I don't want to know who is this hobi, who is Lisa or whatever happened in Gwangju.

I just want you beside me, please be here.

I trust you Tae. Don't break it.