CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

- far away?

Taehyung's pov-

I kept driving and glancing at Y/n time to time, she wasn't crying but her face was blank and she was just lost in her thoughts, gazing at the sprinting trees and inkish sky as the sun had already set and it will be completely dark in no time, my heart was racing in nervousness and anxiety, what if something goes wrong?

I can't believe I'm doing this but she ain't listening to me, usually she would be scared as fuck but now she wants to go to cemetery to see her parents, I couldn't say no.

"Are you sure you really want to go there? Wouldn't you be scared?" I asked again and she shook her head lowly, my heart broke seeing her so lost.

"Okay, we are here." I informed and got out of the car, before I could open the door for her, she already stepped out on her own, "Let's go." I simply spoke, taking her hand and walking towards the cemetery.

The sight of the place gave goosebumps all over my body, it was scarier than anything and the whole atmosphere was very tense and traumatising.

"I used to come here often." She spoke while walking ahead, I hummed in response and quietly followed her and she stopped infront of her parents grave.

"Tae..I want to stay here alone for a while." She spoke in a barely audible voice, I was about to say something but she walked ahead and sat on the ground, "I'm sorry but... please" She pleaded and I had no other choice than to accept her request.

"I will be waiting." I spoke after walking away and I could hear her low sobs, my heart was clenching with every whimper that escaped her lips, every painful thought that crossed her mind and every tear that flowed down her eyes.

Author's pov-

You sat all alone in the dark with nothing but your tears and the memories of your childhood, gladly you remember your family. You remember the times you spent with your parents and your brother.

But unfortunately, most of those moments weren't good or happy.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON WENT AWAY. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON." My mother yelled with tears running down her cheeks.

"SHUT UP. YOU THINK NOTHING ELSE THAN YOUR DAMN SON. HE WASN'T EVEN THAT INNOCENT. I'm seriously tired of you now!" My father fired back, I clutched onto my doll, standing near the stairs and watching them fight again.

"TIRED OF ME!? HONEY EVERYTHING IS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY DID YOU CALLED THE POLICE THAT DAY HUH WHY!?"

"Shut the hell up. Y/n is listening-" "I DON'T CARE. I DON'T CARE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL."

"Mom-" I tried to say while walking towards them but I frozed on my spot when dad got angry and pushed the sofa with full force, causing it to fall with a thud sound and I shuddered in fear, "THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. WHO IS EVEN ASKING YOU TO SHOW THAT DAMN FACE OF YOURS!?" He yelled in clear frustration, "Y/N GO BACK IN YOUR ROOM."

My mom yelled after spotting my shaking figure, I shook my head with tears uncontrollably flowing down, "I SAID GO." She yelled again, this was the very first time she yelled at me this harshly, I ran upstairs while sobbing and I tripped on the stairs, causing me to fall with a heart clenching scream heaving out of my lungs.