CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Going to change the writing format a bit<3

"We are here for a txt concert! But when we heard you both are in Busan too, we came here to find you! Haha."

A sigh of relief passed through my soul when Jungkook lied and just saved both of us.

Author's pov-

"Are you for real-" Taehyung was about to burst but Yumi stopped him, "Jungkook, as you can see we are doing some important work. So...can you both leave?" She asked with a nervous smile and you really really wanted to punch her right there.

"No we want to-" you tried to say but were cut off when Jungkook spoke, "Okay we will be going."

And he drags you away from them, "What did you just do!? We could have waited for a while!? Why are you so impatient!? We couldn't even get some proof-" you were yet again paused at your words when Jungkook suddenly turned around while angrily glaring at you.

And now he is marching towards you and you are unknowingly stepping backwards, "I don't. Want. a word ahead. Just shut up." That's the last thing he says before shoving you inside the car and driving back to the hotel.

He is driving recklessly in anger and you are trying not to fall off from your seat,
"Kook can you please calm down owh-" you fell as he took a sharp turn.

"Fucking wear the seat belts Y/n"
He ordered in a really angry voice, at this point you were feeling scared because you never saw him this angry before.

"No. It can't be! I need to find out the truth! Please let's just go there back! Please AHHH-" You suddenly screamed on top of your lungs because the car almost crashed in a big truck infront of you.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!? YOU WANT US TO GET KILLED!?" You yelled loudly at him,

"Jungkook just stop the car! If you can't do this then I will do it by myself. I will find out the truth. Stop the car! Kook I'm saying something!...can't you hear-" you stopped talking when he finally stopped the car and you huffed out a breath in anger.

"Then go. But remember Y/n. You will regret it."

I don't want to regret anything, that's why I'm doing this. If only you were in my place so you could understand me.

You thought and stepped out of his car, he stared at you for a while but you didn't stopped and started to run back, "She is crazy." That's the last thing he says after aggressively driving away.

Hot tears are running down your cheeks because you were truly hurt at the way Jungkook behaved with you, it hurts when the people who once loved you are now hating you for something you can't help.

But you are determined to see everything from your own eyes, how can you ever risk your brother's life?

He is everything you have. And knowing some people are planning to kill him, how can you stay calm? And when those people are so close to him that it's easy for them to do anything.

You are again entering the big building and quietly going to stalk them.

But when you reached the same floor they were on some moments ago, you didn't found them even after searching everywhere.