CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The next moment you are being pinned against the door while your body freezes when you look at his clearly pissed off and frustrated face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? You fucking keep on disturbing me again and again! Can't you for fucking once stay like a fucking sane person and stop this shitty childish nonsense of yours!?"

Hold on. Too much cursing.

You don't know why he is bursting like a volcano today and you are too afraid to ask him the reason, "I was just killing the cock-" "Just shut up!! Why do you always have to be so freaking annoying!? Can't you just zip that fucking mouth of yours and not be so fucking noisy and bothersome!?"

Your eyes are already pooled with tears at his words, no. He can't just trigger you like this. His words were piercing your heart like an arrow stabbing your precious organ mercilessly.

Clutching onto the slipper in your hands, you looked down and sobbed while he sighed in frustration, stepping back and massaging his temples, he is groaning in frustration and guilt.

He knew calling you bothersome hurted you, but he was carried away in anger and it spilled out of his mouth, he didn't meant it.

"Look, I'm just out of my mind so it's better you don't come in front me unless you want to get bashed again." With that he walks away leaving you glaring at him.

As soon as he gets out of your room, you slam the door hard on his face and threw yourself on the bed.

"What the fuck does he think of himself!? He can bash anyone!? Just because he is stressed doesn't mean he can hurt me!? I should have smashed this slipper on his face!" You spoke looking at the slipper, and you threw the slipper away in anger.

Taking a look on the floor, you sighed in relief that the cockroach went away.

These days you are the most bored person. Everyone is busy in their work.

Jungkook went to some trip with his college friends and Jimin isn't there too. Jin is yet again travelling to some country for his business work and you don't vibe that much with Yumi. She is good but you just feel something off with her.

And you all know about the Taebitch.

Listening to some music, you then switched to watching funny videos of txt and laughed your ass off.

And then you went downstairs to munch on some food like a foodie you are.

"Why is life so boring? Why" you thought while going back to your room as you had nothing to do.

"Monday I have nothing to do. Tuesday Wednesday, nothing to do." You sang with a whiny tone but stopped after hearing Jimin's voice from Taehyung's room.

A smile immediately crept upon your lips and you were about to go and meet him but you stopped when you heard them talking something.

"Taehyung, you can't be like this. You will end up hurting Jin Hyung." Jimin says.

"I don't care okay! Even if he gets hurt I'm going to do what I have to. He was the one being stubborn before but not any longer." Taehyung replies back and you frowned in confusion.

"So you are going to put Jin Hyung in danger just for that position!?" Jimin yells suddenly.

"Yes I will! Even if that means killing someone, I will go for it." Your eyes are widened when he says that.

Is he planning to kill your brother!?

The thought crossed your mind but you shook your head in denial.