CHAPTER SIX

- cheap girl?

You were blown away from the way you were betrayed.

Now the only thing which was in your mind was, to run.

Suzy saw you trying to escape and ran behind you.

"Y/n! You can't leave like this!! Not at the last moment! You are doing so great!"

She yelled and you turned around with the most sarcastic face you could make , "Great my foot. You think you can fool me!? I trusted you and came all the way to Seoul with you. And you want me to dance in a bar?"

You asked while shaking your head in disbelief, "You should actually thank me. You are getting an opportunity."

She said and you gritted your teeth, "You are crazy. I'm not someone who would do something like this to earn money."

You said and started to walk away, "Go on then, but remember you can never earn 5,00,000 won in just one night."

You stopped at her words, that was a huge amount for you. "You can quit anytime you want because you haven't signed the contract yet. But imagine if you can earn this much by just some minutes of dance, you will no longer have to worry about your life."

She spoke when she saw you getting convinced.

You were confused and stuck in between. You knew if you leave now, life would be hell.

After hours of fighting with your own thoughts, you gave in.

And you hated yourself for it.

Wearing that short dress for the first time in your life, you couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

How would you ever dance in that? You don't even feel like walking or bending.

God I swear this is the last time.

Just let this one pass please.

You said to yourself and wished that the time pauses, that you never get go out and face those people again.

But the time just flew like a Jeon seagull.

And you were standing on the so called stage, onto your left were men onto your right were men too.

Yeah in the front there were men too.

The smell of alcohol was too intense for your nostrils, but you couldn't focus more on that because...

Because....

Because...

You saw him.

Your pov*

What the heck is he doing here!?

Kim Taehyung why!?

No way.

I tried to fix my dress again but realised that the music already started, having no option left, I had to dance.