CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

- Control Taehyung control!

Mature content ahead!

Taehyung's pov-

Fuck.

Seems like I completely boosted her confidence, now she wants me to wash her up.

I just brought her here out of anger but I didn't meant to really do that.

God, why is she so innocently dangerous for my heart?

Her eyes are hypnotizing, just the way she shyly gazes at me, looks at me as if I'm her world, as if she would give me her everything if I demand right now, this girl is truly sincerely driving me crazy.

She starts to open up her button but her fingers aren't responding well, and she looks at me for help, damn those pleading eyes, can I just stare at her all day?

I start to unbutton her shirt, my fingers accidentally brushed against her clothed bosom and her whole body wavered, I saw her gasping in tiny and then pursing her lips in a thin line, something within me had awaken at that very moment as a certain part of my body was painfully itching.

I, very gently and swiftly, removed the thin clothing of her shirt and now she was half bare infront of my eyes, It's not like I haven't seen it all beforehand but I had not felt this way before, maybe because she was unconscious and I wasn't intended to enjoy the scene infront of me but now as she is wide awake and blushing uncontrollably at my each and every action, I can't help but realise the fact that I'm only a man with my desires of wanting to do all sort of things with my girl.

She shyly covers her chest, hiding the features of her heavenly beautiful body which was still wrapped inside her pink coloured bra.

"Love, I'm only washing you up." I exclaimed to tease her further, wanting to see more of her dulcet blushing self.

"Taehyung sii..." She called in her ever so timid and soft voice.

"You should call me Taehyung only." I corrected to which she finally looked in my eyes, "I'm feeling s-shy..." She let out, arms tightly pressed against her plumpy chest, "You also take off." She said pointing her fingers at me, damn this girl. One moment she was crying and now she is wrapping me all around her pinky finger.

"You will be comfortable when I get naked too?" I asked and her eyes widened at my bluntness. "N-no! Only shirt!" She yelled unknowingly, I chuckled and smirked at her, "Just admit it. You want to see my sexy abs." I spoke and she turned even more red, lips sealed up in the thinest line.

"Cheap girl." I added as if I wasn't the one going hard by just watching her all bare infront of my eyes.

She widens her eyes at my words, as if she was betrayed badly, "How could you call me that!?" She asked in disbelief. "We used to call each other that often. You also called me pervert." I explained to which she frowned angrily. "Why would we call each other that!? There are many more cute nicknames!!" She complained with a pout,

"Okay, then suggest some. I will call you that only."  I asked with raised brow, "I am fine with love." She spoke yet again very shyly, ugh this woman right here is the merciless death of me.