CHAPTER SEVEN

- known stranger?

Author's pov

You sat on the empty bench and hugged yourself while feeling cold, the temperature was just 10° celcius and you were freezing since your legs and arms were all exposed to the cold.

Why do I have no one to rely on?

Where is everyone...gone?

Eomma...appa...oppa...

"Oppa...Jin oppa.." you said to yourself as tears again pooled in your eyes, you wished he was there.

"Happy birthday.." you spoke while breaking down in tears, you didn't had the track of time so you assumed his birthday had already started.

You sat there for a while until a car stopped right infront of you.

You tried to pull down your dress again when you saw a guy come out of the car.

You glanced at him to see he had a mask and goggles on, you frowned and looked down again.

He ran towards you and stood next to you.

Glancing again at him, you saw him holding a long warm jacket in his hands.

"Hello"

He spoke awkwardly, you didn't looked at him nor replied and just held tightly onto your clothes.

"Why are you sitting here all alone? Did you lost your way?"

He asked again but you still didn't replied, you were scared that he would do something to you.

"It's dangerous for you...at this hour. And you must be cold? Here you can take this" he spoke again and offered you his jacket.

"No thanks"

You said and looked away, Jin was confused on what to do.

He didn't wanted to make you scared nor leave you alone at this hour.

So he just stood there not knowing what to do, after a while, you got up and started walking away.

"Have a safe walk!"

You heard him yell behind you and you sighed in relief that he wasn't following you.

After what all had happened, you didn't wanted to trust anyone so easily.

Just when you were walking, you heard the sound of bikes and saw some guys infront of you, they were about three of them and looked like highschool students.

You frozed on your spot when they started circling you while whistling and laughing.

Your hands had started shaking already while thinking of all what they could do to you.

There was literally no one.

Just when you thought nothing could save you, someone yelled from behind.

You looked back to see the same goggle guy.

He ran towards you and yelled at them, the boys drove away leaving you with him alone.