CHAPTER NINETEEN

- finally ready?

You are stubbornly holding onto the door knob in order to prevent your self from being dragged by Taehyung.

He has been trying to convince you to go and sleep in your room but you don't seem have the guts to even enter inside.

Everyone is asleep as they were tired and you don't want to wake them up so you are just silently yelling at him.

"I told you I don't wanna sleep. I don't want to go there! There's ghost!" You spoke with gritted teeth and he is angrily glaring at you, "You are just hallucinating. Stop being a coward"

He fires back and more tears are flowing out of your eyes, "I'm not a coward. You are a cowhead." You spoke in a cracked voice and the next moment your eyes are widened as he suddenly picks you up in his arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked and he just ignored you and started to walk ahead, with panic bursting in your veins, you are jerking your whole body and trying to get off him.

And you ran outside again, he comes back while holding his jaw in pain, "Then die here." He says and marches towards his room, slamming the door on your face.

After a while, he is peaking through the window to see you sitting beside a wall, a dissappointed sigh left his mouth.

You looked up when you heard the door opening and he is looking at you with a blank face.

Wiping your tears away, you looked away with a pout on your lips, "Come inside." He says in a demanding voice.

But you don't reply him back, your hiccups have started increasing because of the alcohol, he is just rolling his eyes and marching towards you.

Grabbing your arm and dragging you in his room.

The moment you stepped inside, you felt warm, it was pretty  cold outside.

"Sleep there." He  pointed towards the couch, were you really going to sleep in the same room with him?

You are thinking of what to say but he doesn't waits anymore, he just walks towards his bed and lays down, covering himself with the duvet.

"And don't snore loudly." That's the last thing he said before turning around and going to sleep.

You stood there perplexed for a while and finally sat on the couch, the alcohol was showing it's effect as you started to feel tipsy.

Minutes passed and you were still sitting in the same position, looking here and there.

"Taehyung-sii" you spoke in a whiny tone, he is frowning in confusion at the way you called him.

"What?" He asks and you made a surprised face, "Are you awake?"

"No, dead." He replies and you tilted your head, "Don't die. Or you won't be able to live" You are speaking with some of your words coming out muffled.

"You are wasted." He says and turns around to look at you, you are grinning at him.

"Aww you are alive." You spoke while smiling wide as if mentally retarted. "Just go and sleep" He ordered.

"Taehyung-sii.." you spoke again after ignoring his words.

"Am I really bothersome?" You asked but he doesn't reply so you get up from your place and with your wobbly walk, you approached him.

Sitting on the ground, your hands are resting on the soft mattress and you can see his face clearly, he is wide awake, both of you staring at each other.