CHAPTER THREE

- fucked up?

"Professional researchers and can't even find a damn bracelet huh."

An angry Taehyung said with gritted teeths, who ever stole his bracelet has put himself in the devil's trap.

That bracelet was close to his heart and he is not going to give up that easily.

"Don't worry, we will find it." Jungkook, his younger brother said.

"I'm not going to leave until i find it"  Taehyung spoke with restlessness.

Both of them looked at Jungkook's phone which started buzzing, "Oh! Jin Hyung called."

He spoke and a bunny smiled crept upon his face, "yeah Juan!!"

He spoke with a cheerful voice and Taehyung looked at him, he immediately made a straight face.

"Taehyung wants to talk to you" The younger guy said handing the phone to Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah! Just come back to Seoul! They will find it."

"No. I'm gonna find it. Only then i will come to Seoul."

Taehyung spoke firmly, Jin sighed knowing well this kid will not listen to him when he is angry.

"Then i hope you find it soon."

"Thanks" saying that he cutted the call and gave it back to Jungkook.

"Huh you never talk like this to Hyung" Jungkook said unknowingly pouting.

"If I talk to him normally, he will convince me to go back."

______________________________________

"Who could have stole it?" Yumi asked with a frown and Jin looked at her with a dissappointed look.

"Whoever did it, i pity him. Taehyung won't spare him" he spoke while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Honey, don't worry too much, I'm sure he will find out. You have to relax yourself" Yumi spoke, lovingly caressing his cheeks.

"How can I relax myself when he is there struggling?" Jin said and she hugged him.

"I know...but you just came from China today and now you are leaving for Japan...doctor told you to rest right?"

She spoke with a worried tone, he sighed hearing her words.

"Jin, I'm your wife, i need to make sure that my husband is alright...but i just know that I'm failing" She said as she looked at him endlessly.

She cared for him a lot, she loved him with her whole heart but she was always pushed back and left alone while he overworked himself, she hated that even if she tried so hard, she just couldn't make him happy.

She knew everything about him, and she knew how broke he was inside but she couldn't do anything.

"Jagiya, you are not failing, you are the best wife i could ever have"

He spoke and cupped her cheeks, pecking them lovingly, "Can you take me to Japan with you?"

She asked with hope and he denied, "You will be bored there. I'm going for work"