CHAPTER FIFTY- yours

- Trust you.

You open your eyes slowly, vision blurry as fuck.

And your whole body feeling numb, you gaze here and there while blinking your eyes several times, and you see a nurse, she ran out after seeing you waking up.

You confusingly layed there, trying to figure out what happened.

You are in this big room, on this giant bed, huge machines beside you, and various things attached to your body, and the next moment, you see a guy rushing inside to see you gazing back at him.

He marches towards you and looks at you with tears in his eyes,

And you know this guy.

You smile softly and with your pale and lifeless lips, you breathed out, "Taehyungsii.."

He smiles at your words and his tears finally roll down his cheeks, taking a seat just beside you, he takes your hand in his trembling ones, "You remember me?" He asks with his cracked voice and you nodded, "How can I forget you?" You asked to which he started sobbing, making you startled as you had never seen him shed a single tear, now seeing him crying breaks your heart.

"W-why are you crying? Did something happen? Did I forgot you again? I'm sorry! H-how could I.. I'm sorry-" you asked while getting up weakly and he suddenly cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours, you froze when his shaky warm lips collided with your dead and cold ones, his tounge already making it's way inside to let him taste every inch of you while you just sat there like a statue.

He was sobbing, and kissing you passionately at the same time, his quivering hands firmly gripped your shoulder. You had no Idea of what was going on but you just felt heartbroken to see him in that state, you could feel all his emotions through his each and every touch, you could feel it, that how much you meant to him, and how much he loved you, you felt it all in that moment.

Your hands automatically reached till his face and you cupped his cheeks while he was still not letting go of you, with your thumbs, you wiped away his tears and responded with moving your lips against his, you had no idea of how to kiss but still, you just wanted to tell him that you are now here by his side, that he doesn't have to worry about you, that you also don't want to forget a man like him, that you also love him.

His hands slowly sneaked up towards the back of your neck while yours softly gripped his hair, deepening the kiss when both of you get completely lost in each other, wanting nothing else to think about, wishing to be in this moment forever, when you feel nothing but the love for each other.

Unknowingly, you are also shedding tears and they are rolling down your cheeks, mixing up with his and both of you start to loose oxygen, he finally let go of your lips, opening his eyes to see you are still closing yours while resting your forehead on his, breathing heavily.

"Love." He calls out, his deep oceanic voice sending shivers down your spine, you are unknowingly hiding your shy smile and refusing to open your eyes, "Look at me." He requests and wipes your tears away, but your shy self only push him away and lie back on the bed, covering yourself wholly with the duvet.

He chuckles and tries to pull away the duvet but you don't let him, "Is Y/n shy?" He asks playfully causing you to whine, "I'm not shy!" You complain like a child.