CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

'Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like...
And let's fall in love, one more time
I need you now, by my side
It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone'

- love is gone.

Author's pov-

Seems like he fucked up?

He should have taped his mouth last night. You call him a  Lemonhead for a reason, tsk.

But a part of him is slightly satisfied, relieved that even if it was just 5% of the whole truth, he told you.

Even if he was completely out of his senses and tipsy, he still told you, that's something he should have done months ago?

Now the fear lurks around him, he doesn't wanna loose you. He hates it that he can't be there by your side, he knows you are suffering but he can't help it, he is scared to face your questions again, those eyes which once were filled with immense trust towards him, now they show the emptiness of doubt.

How can he tell you that he actually doesn't want you to remember anything because then you will turn into the Y/n who will hate him, blame him for your brother's death.

He wanted to protect you at first, but now he wants you by his side, needs you by his side, but is that possible? How much longer can he lie? Keep you caged? Without any answers to why he is distancing suddenly, why he can't look you in the eyes without feeling the guilt, would you ever forgive him for not being able to save your brother?

He sighs as these thoughts circle around his head, he really don't wanna go back to that killing darkness again, that noisy silence which never lets him sleep, those lonely nights where he has a hard time holding himself back from doing anything stupid, for the sake of his brothers and the ones that love him.

You came like a wave of life in his dead sea, suddenly the silence was replaced by the sound of your giggles, darkness was replaced by your bright personality, the nights were no longer lonely because you were wrapped up in his arms, you were unknowingly his healer, his hope.

But his selfishness has drianed your patience out, he nervously bits his lower lip, wondering what you were doing? He had no choice than to leave your sick state alone at home, now he is dying to see you, apologise for whatever he did before.

However, as he enters, the house is as silent as an abondened building, lights are off, indicating you must be asleep, he turns the switch on and walks upstairs, his steps halt when he spots the door of your room slightly open, light peaks out from the gap.

His heart beat races when he sees blood spots everywhere, his feet automatically drags him inside and he finds the whole room a complete mess.

"Y/n?" He calls out in his shaky voice, eyes desperately searching for your figure but he can't find you.

He can't find you.

His lips tremble when he licks them nervously, every cell of his body growing tense, "Y/n!?" He calls again, marching towards the balcony and, there you were.