CHAPTER TWO

A Thief?

You yawned sleepily and threw yourself on your bed.

"Aish...so tiring..." You breathed out, today was your sixteenth birthday.

Everyone was so happy.

Your house was decorated, many guests came, a big cake for you to cut and so many gifts for you.

But you longed for a gift you knew you wouldn't get.

No matter how much you cry or beg to the god, it just won't.

You wiped your tears away with your thumb and pretended to be asleep when your mother entered the room.

"I know you are awak y/n"

She informed and you looked at her, "Come look at this" she said and you got up, crawling towards her.

"This is my gift for you." She said and you smiled looking at the cute necklace. "I wear the same one too" she said smiling and showed her necklace.

"And this...this is from your brother's side." She spoke and handed you a doll.

You looked at the doll and caressed it, "Good night okay?" Your mother asked, tapping your cheek lightly but you looked at her with teary eyes.

"Why do you always give me this." You asked as you bursted into tears.
Your mother pulled you in a hug while you cried in her embrace, "I miss him....i miss him so much..." You sobbed.

After a while, you calmed down and looked at your mother with red puffy eyes.

She thought you would ask what happened in the past but you said something unexpected which shocked her.

"Mom...i know everything...i know why oppa ran away...and why he jumped in the river.." you spoke and again sobbed.

"I hate dad...it's because of him.." you whispered and your mother again hugged you.

Ofcourse you would have figured it out from your friends and relatives, only you knew how much you missed him. How much he meant to you and how broke you were to not find him beside you.

"I know he didn't do anything wrong...he wouldn't do anything like that.." you cried and your mother stroked your back to calm you down.

"Yes...he wouldnt...my son would never.." your mother breathed out.

Days passed by and you could never tell your dad what he did was wrong, you didn't had the guts to.

You knew it was his fault but he loved you so much that it was difficult to hurt him. And you could only keep it a secret that you knew everything.

You were told to be a good girl and not tell your friends to come over since your parents had to leave for an important work.

So you obviously didn't listened to your mother and invited your friends for a sleepover.

You guys enjoyed and played games, all of them were girls so you knew your dad won't scold you much.

You stopped playing and walked towards the telephone to see who called at this hour, as you picked up the call, your soul shook in fear.