♡. . . paracosm

paracosm (noun) - a detailed, imaginary world

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  looking up by john de sohn

ASIA CAN'T REMEMBER THE
LAST TIME SHE WENT OUT

Asia's eyes trailed towards the front desk, where Echo gleefully waited for the register to process her card. She wasn't really sure how the whole card thing worked with being immortal, but apparently it was fine enough.

At first she'd been concerned that their finances would disrupt the financial stability of the global economy, but Cue assured her that all their wealth had been accumulated originally from Earth itself, none of it was magically manifested or attained. Asia guessed that thousands of hundreds of lives would allow for quite the accumulation of wealth, not to mention the collections of things Cue no doubt had in his own house. Course, Asia had never been to his house.

As a matter of fact, none of them had.

Another question she'd ask Echo then. Blue eyes stayed trained on her friend's face for a moment, before drifting to her back. It was odd now, seeing her without the steadying weight of her wings right behind her. At the very least they were healed now, which was a comfort to her. She's found something inherently unsettling about Echo's screams in her head. She still didn't know if she'd made it up herself, or it was something from the outside.

Regardless, she would like to see them again now that they were healed up.

"I've never had a girls night with anyone but Echo before." Bryce's voice was chipper, and Asia found her eyes pulled away from her friend momentarily, meeting the glittering one's of Echo's friend. "At the very least, I'm gettin' new friends outta today, even if it was rudely interrupted."

Her head dipped in response, letting the warmth twitch up her mouth, "It'll be fun."

Cordelia, who was standing nearby, who'd been previously admiring the ring that now glittered on her finger spoke in turn. "It's nice of Echo to buy us clothes for tonight." Sharp eyes caught Asia's, "Although, I suppose none of us are single."

"I am!" Bryce hummed, rocking on the back of her heels, "I wanna find a boyfriend as nice as your guys' , or a girlfriend, or just a datefriend. I dunno, anyone who makes me happy really."

"You will Bryce." Echo breezed over to them, warmth radiating from wherever she walked like liquid sunshine. "It might not be tonight, but you will eventually." She just reached over to her, interlocking their arms almost instinctively, "Besides! Today is just about having fun with each other." Laughter bubbled over, sending glittering joy by the handfuls. "We don't have to be single to have a great time."