CHAPTER - 2

Next morning

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine and got ready for her university and went to the living room and saw her parents who are chit chatting with each other.

Y/n : good morning love birds.

Y/n mom : good morning princess.

Y/n dad : are you feeling lonely by seeing us like this.

Y/n : what do you mean dad 🤨

Y/n dad : I mean do u want to get married.

Y/n : never because I can't love the person.

Y/n dad : what are you talking about huh. Why can't you love someone.

Y/n : because love makes us weak from inside and it's trash because people will break us and our trust.

Y/n dad : hey don't say like that princess it's not like that it's a beautiful feeling.

Y/n : everyone won't be like you both dad. I want my husband to be like you. The way you show your love and the way you take care of eomma and the way you treat her. I want this love which is unbreakable not the love which can be broken into pieces for just a single fight.

Y/n dad : you will find the one princess. Go get a boy that you like.

Y/n : I can't. Because I don't know how and i can't trust someone. Dad I will do an arranged marriage. I will marry the boy whom you said. I have trust in your selection. ☺️

Y/n dad : princess you became very mature. I am proud of you.

Y/n : there is nothing to be proud of me. Let's go have breakfast.

She did their breakfast and went to college by her car.

She parked her car and went to her unnie who was waiting for her near their class.

Y/n : hey unnie come lets go.

Jishnu : kk lets go. (Sad)

Y/n : why are you looking sad did oppa say anything.

Jishnu : hey no no.

Y/n : then what's the matter.

Jishnu : ntg iam kk. Don't worry.

Y/n : remember iam ur bff say if anything is wrong kk i will help you.

Jishnu : ntg is wrong madam everything is alright don't worry.

Y/n : kk.

They entered their class and went to their places.

Today y/n didn't complain about any class because some of the lecturers are on leave so she enjoyed it.

Y/n : today i enjoyed unnie.

Jishnu : I know.

Y/n : unnie i don't wanna go home please let's hangout.

Y/n phone rang so she picked it up.

Jishnu : who is it.

Y/n : eomma.

Jishnu : ok talk to her i will come in a minute.

Y/n : kk

Y/n picked up her call

On the call

Y/n mom : y/naah come home fast today.

Y/n : why eomma I wanna hangout with unnie.

Y/n mom : bring jishnu also here because namjoon and your dad are also here. They wanna talk about something important with you.

Y/n : what is it and how come oppa didn't inform unnie when they have something important to talk about huh.