EPISODE 41

Jimin went inside the house and sat on the couch. Just then jungkook came and said

Jungkook : hyung i didn't find her.

Jimin : she is in the balcony. I met her.

Jungkook : hyung what is she doing there. The weather is soo cool.

Jimin : leave her for sometime.

Jungkook : you know what she will say leave me but we have to stay there itself if not she will think unnecessary things that affect your relationship. Overthinking. That leads to mental stress and finally she will get depressed again. She will think she has no one to understand and she is useless and all stupid thoughts. Never leave her alone whatever the situation is. I have known her for 2 years. She needs attention. If she loves or cares for someone she needs their attention and she wants to be treated in a special way. Understand now go and talk to her.

Jimin : wahhh. Girls are girls. But sometimes she behaves like a guy.

Jungkook chuckled and went to his room

Jimin went to y/n and sat beside her.

Jimin : y/n I am sorry for what I have done but please i didn't keep it on purpose I just forgot about this and I am not even staying in that room. I really forgot about those photos and that room. Yeah that photos you have seen are real but i moved on and I am just focusing on our future babe. Believe me from the day you came into my life i totally moved from my past. I love you babe  ONLY YOU. I don't need anyone i just want you. You in my arms and i want you beside me dag and night everyday and night. I ca....can't imagine my day without you babe. You know when I seen you iam very happy but I can't see you like this. It hurts me babe. Can you forgive me babe.

Y/n : it's not about that jimin. I...I don't even know why I cried but seeing you in other arms and that photos and I don't know I just got blank and not gonna lie that hurted me the most. When i think the person is mine and belongs to me they should be with me. They belong to me. Iam very possessive jimin, I can't see my people with someone else. Yes I am like this only jimin. I am sorry for being like this. I didn't doubted you jimin it's just my insecurities. Iam sorry if I make you feel sad because of me. I love you chim but it's just my request that can you please remove those photos from there. I can't see them. If you don't want lea...

Jimin : I will remove them babe. It's just i didn't noticed it. I didn't have time for that.

Y/n hummed and they say there in silence. It's awkward between them because y/n never stop talking like she will blabber something everytime.

Y/n : chim

Jimin : yeah

Y/n : I am sorry. I shouldn't do like that. I trust you but when I seen them I just lost myself. Iam very sorry. Forgive me.

Jimin : it's ok. Come lets sleep. It's almost midnight. Did you eat anything.

Y/n : no. I am not hungry. You go and eat.

Jimin : ani. Lets go sleep.

Y/n : when we will go back.

Jimin : it takes 1week to complete my work.

Y/n : ok.

They both went inside their bedroom. And she went to fresh up. Jimin sat there and scrolling through his mails. Y/n came outside from the bathroom and went straight to bed and laid down beside jimin.

Y/n went closer to jimin and laid her head on his chest.

Jimin : babe sleep now.

Y/n : chim ca....can i k....kiss y...you.