EPISODE 38

It's Jackson

Jackson shot the jungkook car. So they stopped and jungkook started to shoot him from the car but jimin said

Jimin : kokiee you move we will take care of that (yelled)

Jungkook : hyung butt

Jin : Move

Jungkook and the guard went from the other side so they could go easily.

Jungkook is on his way but here the war started.

Jackson : bambam just go and spy on them and get whatever you find important.

Bambam : what. Are you fucking bilnd or what. Have you seen how many guards are protecting them and they are the most trusted members of  Dead devil's.

Jackson : you are just a coward.

Bambam : really. Then you go and try. I will shoot them.

Jackson : see how I will get it.

Here bambam is firing on them but Jackson is moving in other way to sneek into jimin's house so they could find something important about the war.

Jimin : hyung stay here and distract him with your shooting. I will go and attack them.

Jin : jimin dont do that.

Jimin : hyung don't worry about me I will get him under me.

Jin : ok be careful

Jimin went to bambam by sneeking under the bushes. He went to that side where bambam is and now bambam is back facing him.

Jimin : gotcha 😉

Bambam turned back and seen jimin there

Bambam : ji....jimin

Jimin shoot him on his arm and he took him with him.

Jin : thank God we cleared all the members of them before you go there if not that would be a problem.

Jimin : now tell me where is Jackson.

Just then one of the guard came to jimin.

Guard : sir when you guys are shooting time Jackson tried to sneek inside the house but unfortunately I caught him. I tied up him to chair.

Jimin : now the real fun starts. Let's go to basement. Do the same to this fellow also.

They took bambam also and they tied both of them to chair.

Jimin called y/n

Jimin : babe.

Y/n : yes chim tell me. I have so much of work.

Jimin : babe don't stress ok. Just leave it I will come and deal with it.

Y/n : ok sir but how many things you will handle. I should do my job.

Jimin : now see who we have here.

Y/n : who is that babe.

Jimin showed Jackson and bambam.

Y/n : wahh look here who we got. Bloody fuckers.

Jimin : that's my babe. Park jimin's wife

Y/n : chim what are you watching for.

Jimin : what should I do babe

Y/n : what they did to your property.

Jimin : babe. You wanna deal with them.

Y/n : will you get them here babe.

Jimin : yeah I will.

Y/n : I need them here tomorrow morning. You return here because Mr. Min is not there.

Jimin : whatttt

Y/n : yeah he is here 50mt away from our mansion.  I have seen him so come here babe. We both will deal this.

Jimin : coming now. Babe don't cut the call stay.

Y/n : I won't.

Jimin : is there anyone with you.

Y/n : yeah unnie is here itself.

Jimin : jishnu

Jishnu : yes oppa

Jimin : take care kokiee is Coming there i will start now. I think he will be there in 2hrs.

Jishnu : ok oppa. Don't worry you know about me. I have my safety.

Y/n : what are you guys hiding again. Huhh.

Jishnu : I know how to fight and shoot so that's it.

Y/n : okk. Bye babe. I wanna sleep I don't have energy also.

Jimin : take care babe. I don't wanna see you sick.

Y/n : ok i will.

Jimin : ok bye.

Y/n : that's it

Jimin : I love you babe.

Y/n : I love you too ❤️

Call ended.

Jishnu : when will you say about your identity.

Y/n : I will unnie but i need time. What if he leave me. Iam afraid of it.

Jishnu : but you have to say it today or tomorrow.

Y/n : (gulped) I will. But not now. Wait for few days. I have something important to do. Let's go. Kokiee already know about this so he won't mind.

Jishnu : you can't do it without jimin's permission. Don't take a wrong step y/n. You will suffer.

Y/n : remember to whom you are speaking to.

Jishnu : I know but I am saying this just for your safety.

Y/n : if not now then jimin will get him. If he get hurt I can't see him like that.

Jishnu : jimin is not weak.

Y/n : what the fuck. Did I said that. Huhh

Jishnu : babe calm down. Call her and tell her to watch him

Y/n : ok

On call

Y/n : hello hey babeee

??? : hey babe. How are you.

Y/n : iam fine but can you do one favour for me.

??? : yeah what's that.

Y/n : watch that bastard and keep an eye on him. I need him tomorrow morning at my place.

??? : yeah babe anything for you but jimin knew about this and your identity. Did you tell him

Y/n : not yet I will soon.

??? : take your time.

Y/n : ok but after this let's meet up in our regular place I will plan and I will inform you guys.

??? : okk I will come to your place and handle that guy to you and be careful okk

Y/n : jimin will be here in the afternoon and kokiee is coming so no need to worry. I need him under my foot. I will definitely Kill him.

??? : ok bye. I will call you tomorrow.

Y/n : bye babe.

Call ended

Y/n eyes are now showing anger towards........

And she wanted to kill..........

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, hope your doing well. I am for late update as iam busy in my trip. Do vote to my story if you like it.

SARANGHAE ARMY 💜💜💜💜