EPISODE 46

Time skip

They went home. And jungkook went to the basement and locked the airhostess in a room. And he even checked on Jackson, bambam, Mr. Min.

Jimin : babe I am tired and hungry.

Y/n : wait let me cook something and until then get fresh.

Jimin : wait let's get together fresh and go down.

Y/n : together. huhh

Jimin : yeah.

Y/n : no. You .......

Yahhhh let me down chim I will fall. Iam heavy please you will throw me.

Jimin : who said your heavy. I can carry you.

Y/n : I also can carry you.

Jimin silently carried her to washroom and they both got fresh and came back to kitchen.

Y/n : don't make any noice. They all are sleeping.

Jimin : yeah. Ok

Y/n is cooking for her, jimin and jungkook.

While she is cooking jimin came back hugged her and he inhailed her scent and kissed her earlobe.

Y/n : ch....chim don't. Sto....stop.

Jimin : I missed this feeling babe. I missed you. I love you. I am sorry for yelling but I am just worried because I have all my important documents in that. Hope you understand me.

Y/n turned around and looking at him. She hold his face in her hands and kissed on his forehead.

Y/n : I never get angry on you chim. It's just I am tired that day, so i asked for your help. No need to say sorry chim. I understand you. As a wife, as a assistant of my husband, i understand you. Iam always here waiting for you.  I just need you, your love, caring, I am not saying I need it all the time just be with me and all. I don't know when I yell at you it hurts me a lot. I am hurt. I missed you jimin. I missed you very much that's why I came to UK. If loved you before in past, now, and in future also I will never leave you. Babe just don't leave me that's it I want from you. I love chim. I loved you, love you, will always love you.

With that she kissed him. Very passionate, love, fear are shown in her kiss.

Jimin : I love you more.

He said between the kiss.

They both are kissing very passionately and he sucked her lip, she moan in his mouth, his hand went to her waist and rubbed his hand on her waist and his hand went to her lower abdomen he is just devour her lips like a tasty meal. Before he move to her jaw his mobile ring.

Jimin : fuck.

Y/n immediately turned around and completed her cooking.

After sometime

Jimin : I am hungry.

Y/n : just now you are something I think.

Jimin : i didn't eat that completely.

Y/n : you can complete that any another day. Now come and eat this.

Jimin : yup coming. Can't miss my wife food.

Y/n called jungkook

Y/n : oppa come down and eat something before you sleep.

Jungkook : I am in basement y/n. I will eat after coming just keep it on dining table.

Y/n : why did you go there.

Jungkook : just a small work.

Y/n : kook enough. Come out from there or I will come.

Jungkook : no need I will come.

You cut the call and glanced at jimin.

Jimin : what happened babe.

Y/n : nothing. He went to basement.

Jimin : why

Y/n : don't know I just heard Jackson's scream 

Jimin : let's go and see.

Y/n : first eat.

Jimin : come here

Y/n went to him and bend to his height as he is sitting and she is standing near kitchen entrance.

Jimin : can I have a romance in basement infront of him.

Y/n : are you jealous that he is my EX.

Jimin : no. I am not but I wanna show him what you deserve. I don't want food now, let's eat together with kook.

Y/n : ok. Come lets go. Wait

Jimin : what happened

Y/n : my dress. I can't go like this. That bastards.

Jimin : just change you shorts into pants.

Y/n : yup just a minute babe.

Jimin : go slow.

Y/n went up to their room and she changed her outfit into something decent and went to jimin.

Jimin : wahh. So beautiful.

Y/n : literally I am just wearing a track and oversized t-shirt.

Jimin : ok ok babe.

Y/n : come lets go.

Jimin just nodded and they went inside the basement. As soon as them step inside the basement they heard growling voice, crying, begging.

Y/n : chim i.....I am afraid

Jimin : I am here come let's go.

Y/n hummed and they both were inside the basement.

They heard Jungkook's voice and they went and saw that kook is about to dip Jackson's face in boiling water.

Y/n gulped

Y/n : c...ch..chim le....let's go.

Jimin : wait. Kook what happened.

Jungkook : nothing hyung. I didn't got time to bang this bastard. So I am doing it now.

Jimin : ok. (Pulled y/n closer to him and nibble into her neck)

Y/n : chim are you serious. They are seeing us.

Jimin : babe iam just kissing my wife. She looks so irresistible. Can I have you tonight babygirl.

Y/n : yes, but after going into our room.

Jimin : kook move aside.

Jimin and y/n are kissing eachother very hungrily with every emotion. Jimin noticed Jackson is clenching his jaws. He smirk and made their way towards him without breaking the kiss and he dipped Jackson's face in boiling water as he shouldn't see his wife with his dirty eyes.

Y/n gasped and pulled out from kiss by hearing a yell. She stood their itself not moving from her place.

Y/n : why.

Jimin : what babe.

Y/n show her plam to jimin making him shut.

Y/n : why you did that. When all I want is your love. Why did you made me a fool with your fake love.

Jackson : iam fool babe. Please forgive me. Please I know your not happy with him so let's go and live peacefully

Y/n : how cheap of you. How can you think that i will come with you leaving my husband. He is my love.

Jackson : ooo have you got habituated by fucking around like a slu...

Y/n gasped.....

What happened to Jackson?

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. Do vote if you like this episode. As iam requesting all my viewers to give me some suggestions like what you want to read so i could write what you are expecting from me. Please guys i request you all to suggest me some suggestions. Hope you guys give me.