EPISODE 4

The day has come y/n and her soon to be husband PARK JIMIN are going to meet.

Y/n : good morning mom and dad and why are you here unnie in this early morning and where is oppa.

Y/n mom and dad wished her morning.y/n mom went to make breakfast.

Jishnu : why shouldn't I come😟

Y/n : you can unnie. I just asked.

Jishnu : don't you remember that we are going to meet your soon to be hubby 😉

Y/n : yeah I just forgot about that.
When are we going.

Jishnu : someone is soo eagerly waiting for metting her hubby huh 😏

Y/n : shut up I need to get ready and I need to prepare myself already so I need time for that. Just tell me.

Jishnu : did you just scold me. How can you do that.

Y/n : dramatic. Will you tell me or should I leave from here.

Jishnu : evening at 7:00 we are going to a restaurant. Me and your oppa are also coming.

Y/n : obviously i need my oppa and you because I can't just tell my parents what I feel. I need some support for that and if I don't like his behaviour I will cancel it there only.

Jishnu : shut up y/n. How can you do that. He is your fathers friend think about that first.

Y/n : I know.

Jishnu : better keep it in your mind and behave yourself.

jishnu went inside the kitchen to help y/n mom and y/n went to her room and cried for some good time.

Time skips at 5:00 in the evening.

Jishnu : y/n get ready.

Y/n : it's just 5:00 i will get ready after sometime unnie please.

Jishnu : don't say anything baby get your ass up and go and bath yourself.

Y/n : ahhhhh kk I am going.

Y/n did her bath and dressed herself.

Jishnu : you look beautiful babe.

Y/n heels