EPISODE 42

Jungkook sulking and here y/n is trying to call jimin but he is not picking up his calls.

Y/n : oppaaaaa he is not picking up my calls.

Jungkook : lets go out. I can't sit here and more over I don't have any video games here.

Y/n : what if jimin gets to know. He will kill both of us.

Jungkook : let's go to his underground mafia office. He is there itself. We will ask his permission and we will go. Okk.

Y/n : o..ok.

Jungkook : go and get ready.

Y/n nodded her head and went to get ready meanwhile jungkook got ready.

They both got ready and went to jimin company.

Jungkook : this is the company for our mafias things.

Y/n : wahhh. Looks nice. Okk go and get the permission. I will stay here.

Jungkook : ok. Wait here and if something happens just call me.

Y/n : ok.

Jungkook went inside for the permission and it's been 15 mins but jungkook didn't come back yet.

Y/n : godddd this kook.

Y/n called to him but he hung up the call.

Y/n : what the fuck. He hunged up my call.

Y/n made her way inside and seen guards there.

Y/n : where the heck is jungkook and jimin.

Guard : who are you miss. Just get out if you don't wanna die.

Y/n : (chuckled) if you do that your sir Mr. Park jimin will kill you for sure. I am his wife Mrs. Park y/n jimin. Now let me in.

Guard : my boss married. I think you just came for your slu....

Jimin : spell that word i will cut your tongue. She is my wife. Make sure to know everything before you talk to someone like this.

Y/n : jungkook come lets go.

Jimin : what about me babe.

Y/n : what. Did he said that we are going out.

Jimin : he did but I need you in my office now.

Y/n : waee

Jimin : just come babe.

Jimin and y/n made their way to his office and entered inside the private room. He locked the door of their private room.

Jimin : babe iam hard.

Y/n : chim this is not right time and a right place. Let me go.

Jimin : make sure you get ready sexy in the evening. I wanna fuck you hard.

Y/n : I am not coming anywhere with you.

Jimin : is it. You won't come right.

He pinned her up the wall and pressed his body on hers. She can feel his dick right near her pussy. He squeezed her boobs and sucked her neck leaving wet kisses all over the neck. His one hand is cupping her boob and another one is near her inner thigh. He pushed himself more into her. Without her consciousness y/n let out a moan.

Y/n : ah..hhhhhhhh chim.

Jimin : let's go.

Jimin moved from her and unlock the door and went outside the room.

Jimin : kook come to office for lunch. Actually I have a meeting there so come there.

Jungkook : ok hyung. Tell y/n to meet me outside. I will wait for her near the car.