EPISODE 23

They went to their car and started driving to their home.

Y/n : umm.....jimin let's go to the office i have work and you have a meeting after half an hour.

Jimin : i cancelled all the meetings and we are heading home. You know and I know that you're not able to work. So let's go home and take rest.

Y/n : there is no need of that iam absolutely fine. I have no pain so I can able to work.

Jimin : shut up.

Jimin drove to the grocery shop and collected what he wanted to and some healthy food.

Y/n : what are all those bags. We have sufficient groceries at home.

Jimin didn't said anything and he just concentrated on road.

They soon reached home and y/n got off the car going to pick up the bags of groceries.

Jimin : y/n those are heavy I will bring them you go and take some rest.

Y/n : it's ok. I am fine now.

Jimin : I SAID GO. (Sternly)

Y/n just nodded and made her way inside the house.

Jimin kep all the groceries at refrigerator and went to change into something comfortable and went to check on y/n.

Jimin : y/n do you wanna eat anything.

Y/n : umm....no iam fine.

Jimin : do you want chocolates.

Y/n : (mind talk) ahhhh why he reminded me of that I badly wanna eat chocolate, but I don't wanna trouble him.

Jimin : y/n iam asking you.

Y/n : ummm no i don't need anything.

Jimin : ok you take rest, if you need anything just call me.

Y/n : ok

Jimin went inside his room to complete his work.

Y/n pov
Ahhhhhhhh (hitting on pillow) I want unnie to be here. I will call her and tell her to come. I missed her very much.

On call

Y/n : hello unnie

Jishnu : yes what happened

Y/n : ummm your baby is on periods and the flow is very heavy and her stomach wants chocolates😔

Jishnu : where is your husband.

Y/n : he is at home only and we went to the hospital also for a checkup and waiting for some clarification so bring oppa with you while coming. Come fast don't be late.

Jishnu : ok babe

Call end

Y/n slept while scrolling through her mobile.

After half an hour

Jimin went to open the door and surprised because he didn't expected namjoona nd jishnu here.

Jishnu : hyung, jishnu what a surprise come inside.

Jishnu : oppa how are you and babe.

Jimin : we are fine. So why is this sudden surprise.

Jishnu : y/n called me and said to come. How is she now.

Jimin : she is ok but iam afraid because her period flow is very heavy jishnu. I don't know what to do.

Jishnu : it's ok oppa sometimes it happens. Don't worry.

Jimin hummed

Jishnu : oppa can i go to y/n room.