EPISODE 21

They saw Jimin's mom in the office.

Y/n : umm..... Aunty how are you. What are you doing here.

Mrs. Park : y/n I am fine princess and don't call me aunty call me mom babe.

Y/n smiled at her said ok mom

Mrs. Park : how are you both doing.

Jimin : fine mom.

Mrs. Park : jimin are you taking good care of her.

Y/n : mom don't worry about me he is taking very good care.

Mrs. Park : princess are you just saying this for my satisfaction.

Y/n : no mom. I love him.......sa...same goes to him......he....he also loves me mom. (Shutter)

Mrs. Park : ommooo really jimin. I am proud of you. (Ruffled his hair)

Jimin : eomma you spoiled my hair.

Mrs. Park : ok i came here because your appa went to USA for some work purpose. So......can i stay in your house for 3 days. (Request manner)

Y/n : mom it's our house you can come anytime no need of asking. You can as many days you want.

Mrs. Park : it's not like that but I just thought about why to disturb you guys but maids also went to their palces for 1 week.

Y/n : mom you know what I will be happy if you stay with us. Now I am soo happy.

Mrs. Park : ok princess. (Kissed her forehead)

Y/n : (teary eyes) mom can I hug you.

Mrs. Park : why are asking permission princess come here. (Extended her hands)

Y/n : (hugged her) i remember eomma. (Tears came out from her eyes)

Mrs. Park : hey princess don't worry I will call your parents to home today. Ok

Y/n : ok mom. Tq.

Jimin : y/n complete these files. We will complete all the works fast and go. Ok.

Y/n : yeah. Mom will you wait here or you will go to home.

Mrs. Park : y/n babe i will go you both come after completing your works.

Y/n : ok mom. There is just a password for entry. You can go.

Mrs. Park : ok princess. I will be going now. You both carry on. Bye.

Y/n : bye mom. Take care. Drive safe.

Mrs. Park smiled at her and went out of the cabin then jimin looked at y/n.

Jimin : how can you lie.

Y/n : do you wanna see your eomma sad.

Jimin left without saying anything. Y/n sign and went to her place and started working.

Y/n : jimin here i completed all the files.

Jimin : miss y/n I think you forgot how to call your CEO.

Y/n : umm..... Sorry Mr. Park.

Jimin : hmm...

Y/n : Mr. Park as i finished all the work can I leave.

Jimin : Ms. Y/n...... (Y/n interrupted while jimin is
speaking)

Y/n : sorry for interupting Mr. Park but my name is Mrs. Park y/n.

Jimin got angry at her words and he said this.

Jimin : ooo is it.........here are some files and complete this before going to home. Go. I need it on my table before I come to office tomorrow. Did you get that. (Yelled)

Y/n : sir but that's impossible i can't do it.

Jimin : the word impossible itself says iam possible. So...do it.

Y/n : what.......jimin remember mom is waiting in our home.

Jimin : MINE.... It's mine my house not ours. And complete the work fast and go. I don't care and I can give better excuses.

Y/n sign and take those files and started her work.

Jimin pov
I also don't wanna make her work much but I wanna see whether she says anything or will she really have the capacity of do that......let's see.

Y/n pov
Ahhhhhh this man he really dont have any feelings and nothing. I will surely complete all this and go home very fast. How can he give me 20 fucking files.

Author pov
After sometime jimin completed his work. Y/n is doing her work non-stop.

Jimin : iam leaving and complete all this before I come here. Understand.

Y/n : ok Mr. Park.

Jimin : don't worry the security is here only and the employees who are doing night shift will come so no need to get fear.

Y/n : ok sir.

Jimin left from his office. Y/n is scolding him non-stop for giving her this much work. But.......she dont know that he is watching her from the CCTV.

Y/n is doing her work by scolding him. She didn't even eat anything today. And here she is getting sleep.

Y/n : iam full tired. No no y/nnie you have to show him how much you can do.

Jimin : she is really a baby. I will always love you but I can't say it until I say truth about me to you....if you accept that from me I will be with you until my death baby. (Said to himself)

Y/n : yahhhh I can't even complete all these. I am sleepy.
(Interupted by phone call)

Y/n : what you want now huh...after giving me this much work your enjoying on your bed right. Sleeping peacefully by troubling me.

Jimin : if mom call tell her that jimin is with me. Understand. Don't even date to mess up. If you did that you know concequences.

Y/n : (fear with his voice) o...o....ok.

Jimin : better say that. And complete all that fast. Sleep in my private room. Understand.

Y/n : ok jimin.

Jimin : hey lock the cabin before you go to sleep. Make sure about it.

Y/n : o...o..ok. I will. Tq.

Jimin : bye. Eat your dinner. Security will bring some food take that.

Y/n : actually iam not hungry no need of that.

Jimin : listen what I say. Understand. Don't dare to deny my words.

Y/n : o...ok

Jimin : now don't waste time and complete the files.

Y/n : if you cut the call. I will do it.

Jimin : hmmm.

The call declined.

Y/n pov
Where is he even going at this time. I wanna go home. Ahhh this man. What a coldie and bipolar he is. And these fucking files.

Time skip at 2:00

Y/n completed all the files and kept them on his desk. And locked the room and went to jimin's private room and slept....

AUTHOR POV

Hey guys, I know it's been long time i haven't posted any story now message. I am really very sorry for the delay guys. I will publish it frequently. Hope you guys enjoy this. Tq for the views.

SARANGHAE ARMY 💜💜💜💜