EPISODE 32 (SMUT)

Guys, i decided to write the smut part. I didn't get any comments except two so  taught to write because why not.

🔞SMUT PART AHEAD (if ur uncomfortable skip it please)

Jimin took y/n to their private room in the office. They locked the door and jimin laid y/n on bed and hovered over her and pulled out from the kiss and went down to her neck and left wet kisses more like hickeys. He again attached your lips and kissed with full lust and pleasure y/n hands made their way to his neck and kissed him with same passion.

Soon he took off your clothes and seen that you are hiding your body.

Jimin : babe remove that hands or else I will bang you without any hesitation.

Y/n : this is not fair chim. My upper body is naked and see your still in your clothes.

Jimin : then what's holding you just rip them babe.

Y/n take off his shirt and seen into his eyes

Y/n : Do you love me?

Jimin : wanna know the answer

Y/n nodded

Jimin kissed but this time with all love and left wet kisses all her neck and jaw.

Like this ☝️

Y/n : ahhh ji...jiminaaaaa

You call him by his name didn't satisfied him at all so he spanked you on your ass 🍑 and said

Jimin : don't call me that babe we are on bed. Hope you know...

Y/n : da....daddy ahhhhhh

Jimin : ummm babe iam loosing my control. Moan for daddy baby girl.

Jimin squeezed her boobs he was looking at them with hungry eyes and attacked on them and sucking the left boobs like a baby while squeezing her right boobs y/n also touched his chest.

He again came to her neck and bit very hard and sucked it because he wanted to mark her as him and tell everyone that she belonged to him...... only him.....

Jimin : you are only mine baby girl.

He went down to her belly and kissed her there and removed her skirt along with her panties. He came her inner thighs and kissed there and bite and left a mark there also and he made his way to her navel and teased her by licking there.

Y/n : da....daddy ummmm...

Y/n hands made their way to jimin hair and pulled him more closer to her clit. He smirked and licked her navel and inserted his tongue inside her and fucked her with tongue and he sensed that she gonna cum.

Y/n : chim i......iam fee... feeling so..some.... something.

Jimin : just release your cum babe.

Y/n released her cum and jimin swallowed everything without wasting a single drop. He removed his pants along with boxer and y/n is checking him out and seen his dick and immediately turned her head another side.