EPISODE 36

He throw her on the bed and he crawled over her and pinned her hands up and y/n took a chance and kicked his balls and got up from the bed and ran outside but Mr. Min catch her before she ran outside.

Mr. Min : where my doll is going.

Y/n : leave me you bastard. I will kill you.

Mr. Min : (chuckled) let's see who got more strength doll.

Y/n : please let me go. I beg you.

Mr. Min : no doll. Let's go to room. Come

Y/n : no please leave me.

Mr. Min : you won't listen like this.

He carried her to his room and throw her on the bed and jump on her.

Mr. Min : your soo fully and soft doll.

Y/n : get up from me please.

Mr. Min : I want you to pleasure me. Come on doll make it fast.

Y/n : what the hell your talking Mr. Min.

Mr. Min : y/n don't make me angry and do as I say.

Y/n : please let me free.

Mr. Min : no never. Your only mine.

Y/n : (angry) fucking bastard. (Spit on his face)

Mr. Min :  bammmm

Bambam came into the room and asked.

Bambam : yes dad what happened

Mr. Min : tie her to chair infront of me.

Y/n stopped saying and lower her head.

Jimin : what happened babe

Y/n : you will not hate me right if I say this to you. You will not go away from me right.

Jimin : babe look at me.

She looked up and locked her eyes with him.

Jimin : I will not leave you no matter what. Okk. I love you babe.

Y/n : they tied me to chair and rip my clothes and punched my stomach and they..........

Jimin : they what??

Y/n : they touched my body and they beat me everyday but one day I heard gun shots and after some minutes I saw a guy he came to me and released me and he gave his shirt to me and took me outside and they drop me in my home. He is oppa. Namjoon oppa. He saved me that day. After suffering from 1week he saved me and left me in my house. Next day he came to my home and talked to my parents and he sent me Paris and i continued my studies there and i came here when iam 20. I continued studying here with unnie. I came to oppa marriage and I stayed here itself. And that fucking bastard Jackson he betrayed me. He is also a mafia I don't know about it. Oppa told me about that and they torched me physically and mentally.
(Crying while covering her face)

Jimin : babe don't cry i will solve everything please don't cry.

Y/n : jimin iam sorry. I taught you will not marry me so I didn't said you this.

Jimin became silent

Y/n : jimin if you don't wanna be with me i understand, you can divorce me.

Jimin : babe don't say that you know right I love you then how can I leave you. Huhh. I love you babe.

Y/n : I love you too jimin.

Jimin : babe I have to go now. Thank you for telling me this and I will be back as soon as possible.