EPISODE 37

Jimin : do it fast hyung. I can't wait anymore. I taught to plan it and do it very slowly but I think this bastard wants to get killed so soon.

Namjoon : jimin you should be calm. Control your anger.

Jimin : I am trying to control but they are just waking the monster inside me.

Namjoon : now you have to eat something and wait I will get you something

Jimin : no hyung iam not hungry.

Namjoon : you didn't eat anything from yesterday.

Jimin : hyung it's not even 1 day since we came here so chill iam not hungry.

Namjoon : ok. I will go call jishnu.

Jimin : ok.

Namjoon went to call jishnu

Suga is checking the location of their main targets

Jungkook and Taehyung are checking the CCTV camera near jimin's mansion.

Hobi and Jin are discussing about the plan.

Here jimin is thinking about what he has to do

Time skip

5:00 in the evening

Suga : jimin we got the location and their details but they are not that easy

Jimin : I don't care let's start it tomorrow morning.

Suga : they are present at xxxx godown near the main road opposite side to us.

Jimin : ok stay alert.

Jungkook : hyung I found a suspect near your house. He tried to shoot into your bedroom but guards are there in your balcony

Jimin : what the heck. And why are guards there. Did y/n find anything suspicious around her.

Namjoon : think soo. Kook go and bring  the footage.

Jimin : iam going to my room don't distrub me.

Namjoon : ok

Jimin went inside his room and opened his laptop and he did video call to y/n.

Jimin : Hlo babe

Y/n : chim

Jimin : how is my babe doing

Y/n : fine. What about you ?

Jimin : nothing babe. Did you finish your company work.

Y/n : no i have to do now. When I was in my office guards came to me and they said "it's not safe for staying here for a long time so let's go".

Jimin : ooo okk

Y/n : jimin iam not feeling well please come fast I don't know why but I feel very low and sometimes it's like someone are observing me and trying to do something bad. Come as soon as possible babe. I am Missing you very much.

Jimin : iam watching you 24/7 babe don't worry nothing will happen to you. Iam here for you.

Y/n : jimin I know why you called me in the morning but i didn't wanted to make you worried about me so i didn't said but I am afraid now babe. I don't know why but I am feeling like something is going to be wrong and please you stay safe chim.

Jimin : babe please don't be sad and I will come soon and nothing is going to be wrong. If someone wants to do something wrong for you they have to face me first. Don't worry babe nothing is going to happen.

Y/n : chim did you eat.

Jimin : yes babe

Y/n : I know you didn't please eat something chim of you won't eat I won't even touch anything. I swear

Jimin : ok. I will eat after sometime.

Y/n : ok but go to living room where others are I wana talk to them.

Jimin : (raised one eyebrow) what is there to talk to them.

Y/n : what's with that look huhh go now

Jimin : going

Jimin went to living room and he called all of the members to talk

Namjoon : princess how are you

Y/n : fine oppa. And sorry oppa I didn't lift your call in the morning as iam bit busy in office work.

Namjoon : it's ok.

Y/n : hello all how are guys. And Jin oppa please don't mind me but I need a help from you.

Jin : yes y/n tell me

Y/n : can you please feed this bumb fellow he isn't eating anything from yesterday I think.

Jimin : how do you know

Y/n : I knew it you idiot. I can tell just by looking how pale it is. And I think you didn't touch water also. Am i right?

Jimin : yes and how can I eat when you are not eating there.

Y/n : w..who told you huhhh. See iam not looking pale and iam very active.

Jimin : don't say anything I know what you are doing and what you are eating. Don't ever skip your food if you won't I won't remember. Now I swear on m..

Y/n : ani ani ani. No don't i will. Don't swear.

Jimin : ok then go and drink some coffee it's 6:00.

Y/n : ok. Take care of yourself and all of them and eat now. Bye. I love you. Miss you babe. Ummmahhh. 😘😘

Jimin : (chuckled) love you a lot babe. Miss you too. Umaahhhhhh. ,(He kissed his laptop where he can see y/n)

Y/n : ok then bye chim. I have work.

Jimin : bye babe. Take rest for sometime and do your work.

Y/n : ok.

Call ended.

Jimin : she said she feel like someone is watching her and she is feeling like something is going to happen. I need someone to be there with them.

Suga : send kook.

Jungkook : w..what why me. No iam not going send tae hyung.

Taehyung : no no I won't. Jimin why can't you go to your wife. Instead of us.

Jimin : I can't because I need me. Min. Jungkook your going back to home.

Jungkook : hyungggg (sulking)

Jimin : why the heck you are sulking now. Huhh just do i say or do you want that bastard to take y/n with him and torcher her to death or what.

Jungkook : n...no hyung. I am sorry. I will go now.

Jimin : drive safely and ping me after reaching and take the gun with some bullets also.

Jungkook : ok hyung

Jimin : be with y/n everytime.

Jungkook : I can't sleep in the same bedroom hyung.

Jimin : I think you wanna die.

Jungkook : no no. Sorry. I am leaving.

Namjoon : drive safely kook. Do go in over speed.

Jungkook : okkk

Jin : take one of the guard with you. I can't send you alone.

Jungkook : okkk.

Jungkook went inside the car and as jin told he took of the guard with him.

Jimin : bye take care kookie

Jungkook : bye hyung stay safe.

Jungkook car drive off and remaining members about to go inside they heard gunshot sound.

It's ...............

AUNTHOR NOTE

Hey guys. Hope you like it. I am very sorry for late update because of navratri iam busy. Hope you guys understand. Vote if you like this episode.

SARANGHAE ARMY 💜💜💜💜