EPISODE 35

Jimin is very furious. He is taking his anger out. The boys all are sweating because they know it what will happen when  he gets angry.

Midnight 1:00

They went to woods where their house is.

Jimin : I need all the information about him and what he did to y/n. NOW

By saying this he went inside the house.

Namjoon : if you wanna know about that ask y/n.

Jimin : why can't you tell me. Why only her.

Namjoon : if you wanna know ask her jimin. If I tell you it won't look proper.

Jimin : AHHHHHHH. I CANT ASK HER. SHE WONT OPEN UP WITH ME. I NEED TO KILL HIM. (yelled)

Jin : JIMIN. Ask her or else just take him to her and ask her and kill him.

Jimin : hyung will she say to me.

Namjoon : she will. Ask her in the morning.

Jimin : track that bastard hyung and we have to leave as soon as possible we can't wait until morning. And one more thing just don't be close to him and be safe while shooting others and I want him alive.

Suga : ok. You relax for sometime. Kokiee give him something to drink.

Jungkook : ok hyung.

Jungkook went inside and brought a whiskey bottle and he gave it to him.

Jimin took the whole bottle and drink it.

Jin : stop now we have to go. You can't bear it jimin.

Jimin : I wanna talk to y/n. NOW.

Namjoon : jimin you are not in right condition.

Jimin went into one of the bedroom and took his mobile phone and dialled to your number.

On the other side
Y/n is in slumber and she got distributed by the call that is vibrating under her pillow.

Y/n : yahhh who is it now?

She lift the call

Y/n : hello who is this

Jimin : baby

Y/n : chim, babe what happened huhh. (Worried)

Jimin : babe can I ask you something. Will you tell me the truth.

Y/n : yes babe. You can ask me anything. Tell me what you wanna ask.

Jimin : babe can you tell me about.....you....your pa...past.

Y/n : why do you wanna know about it. That too now.

Jimin : please babe...don't say no I need it. That fucker is talking rubbish.....I can't take it anymore. Please babe.

Y/n : are you talking about Mr. Min.

Jimin : yes taht fucker I wanna kill him. I will tell you what happened after I come there please now will you tell me.

Y/n : yeah today or tomorrow you should know right. Video call me.

Jimin : but...iam not in proper condition will you be o....ok

Y/n : I know what you did just call me.

Jimin : ok babe.

Jimin did a face time.

Y/n : hey what did you get drunk huh. Didn't you have a mission early in the morning.

Jimin : yup I have but i couldn't control. By the way your sexy.

Y/n : ok now listen don't get angry and listen and calm down.

Jimin : ok

Y/n : I was 18 years and I am very attached to Jackson. Like he is my boyfriend. He used to very caring, lovely and sweet towards me. I love him very much. They were very happy days in my life. One day I went to uni and going back to home but Jackson called me and said to come over his home because he need to tell me something important. So I went to him and he said he is going to USA in few days because their parents want him to be there as well, I didn't said much because he knows me better. I just said ok and however he will stay for few days so we can hangout right so no worries. The next day I didn't attend classes and I went to him, we hangout we enjoyed, we spend time together, we watched movies, we cooked, we played, we enjoyed our days for 2weeks. Next day is his flight so he said me to stay over there for today so i taught and said to eomma that iam with Jackson and she said ok. But that night changed into something big. We just taught to go dinner date and on the way back we went to park so we could chat little more. As we are talking Jackson got a call so he went to talk. He was far away from me. I was just scrolling through my mobile but I seen someone near the tree and i taught to ignore it because his back is facing and he is with someone else so I just doing my work but Jackson is not yet coming so I went to check on him. While iam going to check upon him I got pulled my someone and they injected me on my neck after struggling from their grip for few minutes i blanked out. I really tried very hard not to put from my senses  but I just felt dizzy and I went into a slumber i woke up at some place....it's......it's like a basement that is very dark I just can see a ray from a hole. I felt very terrified and it made me afraid of the darkness. After sometime someone opened the door and it's a man who is under approx my age or more I think 20 he came to me and held me by my hair.

Flash back

?? : hey bitch you are up soo fast.

Y/n : wh...who are yo...you. why iam here.

?? : do you wanna know. Hyung

He called someone. Then Mr. Min entered and he threw chilled water on her face and pulled her hair and made her look into his eyes.

We knew him because he is the one who owned our school.

Y/n : Mr.....Mr. min.

Mr. Min : yes baby. And what were you doing last night huhh.

Y/n : I was with my boyfriend sir.

Mr. Min : how many times I have told you not to be with him nor meet him. Huhhh won't you listen to me.

Y/n : sir even my parents don't have any issues about this and why are you bothering because of me.

Mr. Min : because I am obsessed with you. You are only mine. Remember that.

Y/n : never you fucker how dare to say that huhh. What were you talking about. Are you in your senses.

Mr. Min : bambam take her and come to my room. I will show her whom she belongs to.

Bambam : ok dad.

Bambam took me into some house and he throw me on a bed and ................

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. Iam little sick these days and not feeling well so i am sorry for late update. Hope you guys understand. Vote if you like my story.

SARANGHAE ARMY 💜💜💜💜