EPISODE 19

Y/n slapped her and threw her out of the cabin.

Jimin : y/n. What are you doing.

Y/n : oooo now you are also taking her side. Here I am hurt and you're saying this.

Jimin : yes. She is my girlfriend. I love her till now.

Y/n : wahh. Jimin you know what i thought you are different and today or tomorrow or some other day. But why are you like this. She cheated on you jimin.

Jimin : I love her but I don't love her. I know she cheated on me. I don't know why but I can't move on from her.

Y/n : jimin you won't change. It's been just 2 days since we got married. Jimin I love you. (Kiss him passionately and crying )I think I don't deserve you. It's ok. My bad 😔.

Jimin : y/n i don't know how to tell you but give me time. Please.

Jishnu was shocked because as per she heard or seen jimin didn't request someone until now.

Y/n : jimin I will give you my whole life but please don't hurt me because I can't take it jimin. I really love you I don't know why and how.

Jimin cupped y/n face and said

Jimin : y/n I will try my best for you.

Jimin hugged y/n.

Y/n : jimin will you go back to her again if she comes to you.

Jimin : No. You're enough for me.

Y/n smiled and left him.

Jishnu : sorry for distributing but y/n can you come here so i can treat your hand.

Y/n : ummm yeah I am.......

Jimin interrupted her

Jimin : jishnu I will treat her. You can go. And don't overwork. Tq.

Jishnu : ok oppa. I will send first aid. Be careful.

Jimin : ok.

Jishnu left the office.

Jimin : y/n sit on couch I will be back.

Y/n : ok.

Jimin came to cabin and sit down near y/n.

Y/n : hey get up and sit on couch.

Jimin : why.

Y/n : husband should not sit near wife's feet. My mom used to say this.

Jimin : y/n is your mom from another country.

Y/n : I will tell you that later but first get up.

Jimin : ok. Now tell.

Y/n : yeah mom is from India. They both meet because of their parents friendship and they both fall in love and got married. So iam half Indian and half Korean. But i didn't visited India much because mom's parents died after 3 years of their marriage in an accident. So iam here i taught to love someone and I did it but everyone is not that much lucky right. I failed in my love. You know what when I love to be with someone they will go far away from me.

Jimin : why do you think like that.

Y/n : I love my grandparents but they are no more, I loved him but he is no more, I loved you I don't know what will happen that's why I taught not to tell you.

Jimin : that's nothing y/n. It's just what you think. I won't leave you if  it's my last day in this world.

Y/n : don't say that.🥺 Jimin I don't care if you love me or hate me I just wanna be with you. I love you.